Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK, I call braggin' rights a prize.

How bout biggest gets to put in their Signiture

"Biggest Outdoor Plant Winner 2009"?

Has anyone seen Sherwood lately?

hey tc great idea .....

and no ,,sherwood seems to be MIA :rolleyes:

maybe his grow got so big ,,he got lost trimming :D

No prizes? I am going to cry. No, I am going to go check my girls for mold. TTFN.

UKgirl420 said:
hello flyinghigh ,,,how are you ?
the plastic is for the rain :spit: ,,,i will report if it was a good idea or not if and when we get to harvest :p

UK even know u cover from the rain and all but just wondering if u had gotten on top of ur house and to see if U can see through it and tell what one is growing.
Those green house would be the way to Grow but those are way out of my range $ and I like to do things CHEAP but with all the Respect of Safety..

Howdy gang! Guess what? I have a new contender for biggest yield. Martian Mean Green, 1 plant after 9 straight hours of trimming today, plus several evenings prior, weighs 789 dry. If it dries out any more, I will change it. Hung for a week, then in jars. I thought Mango was going to be my biggie. What a nice surprise. WOOHOO!:yay:
paging Sherwood. Here's my best GREEN MOJO for you. Check in sometime, okay?
Edit: I found more MG on hangers, trimmed it and added it to the total. All done now.

way to grow Benny:yay:

you still have my vote ..:clap:

My crystals are comeing down today and not for Harvest...the cover blew down and they been getting rained on and wind whipped bad...gonna call it quits here people..best of luck to the reat...

Sherwood......Where are you? you been gone a long time...this is not good....Hope is all okay your end..

tcbud...anything up still?

UKgirl...
7.gif

Way to go Benny! Awesome new number, and even more awesome the size of the number! Your poor back and fingers.......trimming gets to my back most myself.

4u, yeps I got all the blueberry *comes down a week from tomorrow, ready or now*, three NorthernLights *comes down tomorrow*, and two Flo, also a week monday coming down, tho I may take one this week. And, one Grandaddy Purple I have moved inside. That one is going amber fast, think this week she will be comming down. I am amazed at how much size the Blueberry and Flo have put on their buds in the last week. Sorry to hear bout your Crystals......But being done out there has got to be a reason for a :bong: or :bong: :bong: or :bong: :bong: :bong: or......more.:D Join in Benny, you deserve some too.

:bong::bong::bong:

Thanks tcbud weather still holding in for you? its pounding Rain again:cry:

I am going to roll one right now, then go play in my veggie garden. Transplanting some lettuce for the kids and planting some garlic. Sun is out and it is 60, yippee! Then back to reality and several more hours trimming. My shoulders are burning, but it's good pain, lol.
4u, does Crystal have any trichs yet?
TC, sounds like you will be busy trimming too.

aplaisia said:
I hope you don't have gorillaz out ther UKG.
Looks like it would be fun to try and swing from branch to branch.

That shet is Huge!
Hope it Tricz out for you!!!

I wish I had some advice but I don't know!!!
You got shet goin gud!!!

ok for those of you who didnt realise or didnt know ...lucky is in seattle with my 4u2:heart: not the UK (although weather is allmost identicle ,,) its all in the lucky thread :p thats in the sinature down below :D

but unfortunaltley ,as tall and as fat she got ,,she was only worth compost :spit: satavias are not to good for the seattle/uk weather ,,and she is now composting nicely

You guys tricked me! I wondered why 4u was doing a "Lucky" report. It's not nice to mess with stoner's heads, lol.

420benny said:
You guys tricked me! I wondered why 4u was doing a "Lucky" report. It's not nice to mess with stoner's heads, lol.

:rofl:

:48:

Im worried about Sherrwood...anyone Know whats going on?. I wanna know what Benny won:giggle:

stoner:p

420benny said:

Sorry benny but the clues were there :p :giggle: :stoned:

I didn't know it was a whodunit. I thought you had your own plant in the UK. Now I am really mad. LMAO
Yeah, what did I win, besides babysitting a room packed full of stinky mason jars?:yay:
I have a bad feeling about Sherwood. He posted a couple pics clearly showing his plants with a house in view. Not sure if that was his house or not. Trying to stay positive. More GREEN MOJO for you Sherwood, wherever you are.

420benny said:
Yeah, what did I win, besides babysitting a room packed full of stinky mason jars?:yay:
I have a bad feeling about Sherwood. He posted a couple pics clearly showing his plants with a house in view. Not sure if that was his house or not. Trying to stay positive. More GREEN MOJO for you Sherwood, wherever you are.

ohh ill take room full of stinky mason jars anyday :p nice job benny :D

And sherwood hope all is well :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back