Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u, here is the Bro's plant, or two plants I think, and a couple buds. It is some kind of OG cross with something. They are taller than me, prolly six feet at least, and big around. It is dank and I really like the smoke. The plants all come down today, the husband is heading over to help him out right now. He hangs then trims, kinda different than what I do. He is bragging on ten pounds projected. :eek: :eek: :eek: .

sibling rivalry.JPG

sibling 1.JPG

Nice buds! I hope he hits 10. I bet his place smells heavenly now.

ok i know its been a while :p but heres lucky 9ft 7 ,,but not showing any visible sign of trichs yet :confused:

011.jpg009.jpgDSCF2407.jpg
luck1.jpglucky resized.jpg

and :yay: to everyone what beautiful trees and buds you have ;)

UKgirl.....love the new avitar....does 4u2 think you are getting all the boys excited? Is MOM jealous?

TC....your brother is competitive!

yeah, nice av'y UKG.. now maybe people wont confuse us :p
i got a comment the other day that i was HOT.. :huh: i think it was meant for you.. i've been called a lot of things, but HOT was never one of them :rofl:

glad you like the avitar pdude ,,but getting the boys excited :rolleyes: wasnt my intention lol
kaotic and mine were very simalar thats why i changed it ,,:giggle:

painterdude said:
UKgirl.....love the new avitar....does 4u2 think you are getting all the boys excited? Is MOM jealous?

TC....your brother is competitive!

Haha painterdude...I know she gets all the boyZ excited....and sounds like some get so excited they mistake kaotic with her:giggle: she must be real popular around here...with them huh?:rolleyes: ...take care be safe...Think Ill have Red Hot Chilli for Lunch.:D

Nice buds! I hope he hits 10

Benny, husband says he thinks twelve now, after he helped hang them. I dont think the brother is the competitive one....lol. He is more the smug one.

Laying on a bed of soft, sweet smelling purple buds, with beautiful maidens all around loading the bong and passing it around for all to partake. Wake up! lol
Can't leave out the female growers. In their chamber we have the Chippendales entertaining them between bong hits. LMAO

:rofl: good morning benny ..tcbud and good evening to you UKgirl...:heart:

benny..Made that Kief ya sugested outta some those small Buds..about to load in my Bong now:aok:

tcbud...Brother has some good looking plants...now is Hubby exzagerating:giggle: I know sometiomes when i trimming and chopping for hours..makes the budds look heavier...:lama: or maybe its the :bong1: rips between ..:spit: well mother frosting is finished and out a ground..ill finish that thread today as well...only have 10 plants left..

UKgirl...Sending you some Trich mojo for Lucky

Happy Harvesting everyone

Hay Uk I was just noticing that u have plastic over the top of ur plants and wonder is that enough light.?
Is it to help Hide from over head Spy's.

U gave me a Idea for next yr if u give good Remarks..
I need some free light and a Good cover.

4u, he will get his ten. Prolly more. :confused:

Flyinghigh said:
Hay Uk I was just noticing that u have plastic over the top of ur plants and wonder is that enough light.?

hello flyinghigh ,,,how are you ?
the plastic is for the rain :spit: ,,,i will report if it was a good idea or not if and when we get to harvest :p

4u :heart: thanks it wasnt a bad evening took the little one to the circus ,,she enjoyed ;)

benny ,,forget the chippendales for uk girl ,:giggle:,she has 4u :D ,,was never a fan of them ,,far to much posing going on :p

Flyinghigh said:

hello my friend...IMO..the plastic has no ill effect on light....you Know the sun is still far more superior ..even on a cloudy day...which..IMO..this has done...But will be interesting to see ..:48:....

so who's got the biggest plant?

it's raining, hope all your big plants stay dry.....pee-dude

it's a homemade spagetti sauce mixed with some day old angel hair pasta and this morning's breakfast (eggs OE, hashbrowns and a medium cooked hamburger pattie....cloud....heading right at ya but you might not even notice it, which isn't fair because YOU HAVE BEEN KNOCKING ME DOWN AND MY KNEES ARE BRUISED....

i think there needs to be rulers next to the plants to make an accurate decision. and was the term "biggest" referring to overall size, or yield?

smot poker ,,there are a few ways

tallest plant .....biggest circumfrence ..biggest buds ,,,but i think we are all just showing off our trees :rolleyes:seeing as tho ,,theres no prizes to be had :giggle:

Latest posts

Back