Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any MP member that finds me at the faire: free treat code is BHC# or I"M a MP'er

4U: If youre moving can i move in ? Looking to re-locate actually. Either back to Seattle or down Cali way ( Paradise to grass valley area fits my bill nicely~)

:rofl:
4u2sm0ke said:
Well I just may have too...I hate haveing all this weed and My Girl is Paying for her meds..you suppose theres a market for West Coast weed in United Kingdom?...
can you run an Estate sale here for me benny?..I hate doing them and i aint taken any crap..:rofl:

In a word, NO! I hate doing garage sales even. Last one we tried we had cars wrecking all over the place. I ran to pull down the signs. Living on a highway sucks.

meds4me...this place even comes with operation shed:aok: for the grow it yourselfers:giggle:

benny...I hate garage sales too...I like going to but not haveing

4U: My sativa is getting fatter than an ........okay i'll leave that one alone for now ! You get the idea. Hope to see you at the faire so sativa can say HIGH!

sativa 1.jpg

Parting shots of outdoor sativa:

Really I would like to say Thankyou all ! the things that i have learned just this year has been truly eye opening. This one plant had Heavy Stress training and super cropping done to her and these are just 3 of 9 tops !

I have to double check my scale tommorrow when i'm less medicated, cause there somethin wrong with some of my calc's....
I know its still wet, but WTFH ? ~meds

Sat1bud.jpg

Sat2bud.jpg

Sat3bud.jpg

Hey guys, you run a yard sale, let me know, prolly worth a long drive to get to it.

I know I am out of the running, but looking for strokes....gonna look in every thread I read today....

Showing now is the remaining Afgoo, getting more and more heavy/full every day.......with and without flash.

:D

Strokes for you Meds.........AWESOME BUDDAGE!

10 5 Afgoo 1.JPG

10 5 Afgoo 1a.JPG

:huh: wat the heck are strokes TC? :confused2: LOL
that affy sure looks purdee :hubba:

Hello tcbud...Im stokeing ya Baby....Real good:hubba:

meds4me...Im a hopeing I get there...in a bit a trouble right now..looks like ya gonna have okay weather for it...Ill keep in touch:aok:
Very nice haul...looks like a 3 ouncer dried easy huh? well done..let us know how she smokes for ya...oh yeah..Im stokeing ya too...I heard its not a bad thing to do..:spit:
Benny....i need to update mine huh? :p

Sherwood...how are ya...:48:

Now this is where I need to bow down to Sherwoods Beasty BBitches huh? :rofl:

meds and TC, those are mighty fine buds. I am not worthy, lol.

Okay im not medicated right now and 9 tops ( wet equaling 1, 087gms) tops only no other bannas or popcorn ~ If this doesnt get me close to 2 elbos .....

4U; Come bro...gotta show okay !

TC, stroke stroke stroke that ego... :0)
Sherwood where u at ?

4U ; Yes we need and update please...

Nice wet numbers, but benny's calculator thinks the dry will be 385

meds4me said:
Parting shots of outdoor sativa:

Really I would like to say Thankyou all ! the things that i have learned just this year has been truly eye opening. This one plant had Heavy Stress training and super cropping done to her and these are just 3 of 9 tops !

I have to double check my scale tommorrow when i'm less medicated, cause there somethin wrong with some of my calc's....
I know its still wet, but WTFH ? ~meds
Beatiful !!!:D

Yo Benny show me how you calc net dry wt. ? I' typically say 40 to 50% water loss right ? I havent watered her for the last 7 days so she uses up all her goodness. Typical drought end of season reasoning.. ? Same idea as cleaving ( I'MO i dont use this tech. ) but same concept to make your plant think "OOPs time s up ". ~

And "oh bye the way" that weight is just the tops not any bananas / popcorn weight. just the tops...cause i got another 728gm. in banana's and smaller with some 30 % popcorn or larger.
Fan leaves and anything up to silver dollar size i throw away. I want only the best butter and material for hash making....lol ~

meds, I am going by what happened to my mango buds. The big ones started out at 101, ended up at 25. So, I use the 75% loss formula. Wet weight times 25% = dry weight. That's benny's scientific thinking. If you figure low, then you will smile if it is better. Better than thinking lbs. and getting ozs. I agree, fan leaves are compost material.

Benny : whats youre thinkin on last days of a plant before the chop. What do you do ? Interested in seeing what others do.. ~

If I know I am within a week of chopping, I stop feeding and just water as they need it. Some withhold water, but I don't. That is, unless watering day is harvest day, then I skip it.

5.96 oz., 4.1 oz, 3.49 oz, 2.82 oz, the weights of the largest buds you see on the table.

I got a scale, but measured in ounces.

This was not a plant I had entered for biggest bud anyway. I was just bragging.:D

Got enough stroking yesterday.....ENOUGH!

a measure last afgoo.JPG

a measure top Afgoo.JPG

a measure top trimmed afgoo.JPG

Latest posts

Back