Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks tcbud..she is becomeing a beast..I will update my Purplebud in here Later when server aint so busy..lol..i see you have some contest of you own..i have pics for that thread as well..man i sure hope this goes threw..gotta grow now take care and be safe

Sherwood.. that plant is a giant!! Great work so far. 4u2sm0ke.. very nice caged lady you have there my friend. She definitely wants to take over that garden. Keep the pics coming. Take care and be safe.

Rockster said:
Glad you like benny and yes I've grown Bangi Haze many times indoors and have made lots of seeds for friends as sativa lovers really like her.

A great daytime smoke,thinking mans weed that lets ya get stuff done,very motivational,smokes with a hazy incense taste.

It's from ACE Seeds of Spain but hey,don't know what you mean by 3 fingered leaves,has more than that on some branches,hmm,I'll have a look at the pic again?

Thats the same pic but zoomed in quite a bit,leaves are 5 and 7 fingered?

Thanks rockster! It looked like only 3 fingers in the other pic. Now i see more. It sure does'nt have much total leaf area, that's for sure. Sounds like a great smoke.

:holysheep: now check this monster out :D
heres my update

sorry guys but i know i dont stand a chance wit any my plants indoors but i just wanna be in this running anyway. im not tryin to be a smart butt either by this. lol
still no sex on this one either. it been in 12/12 for 3 weeks now lol wat the heks up wit that now. lol
im gonna do this one a single cola trim on it when it gets to that point . i sure hope its a girl tho. wouldnt that be just somethin seein a huge single cola jumpin up out the frogs mouth tho? lol
enjoy!!
very nice entries all. and 4U, that momma u got there is just amazing in my eyes man. i wanna make love to your mom hey.:heart:.:hubba: :rofl:

Hell Zip..ill let ya measure from bottom of container..Thanks fpr shareing and playing alon..but 3 weeks in 12/12 and no sign of sex..thats a long time..good luck my friend

My Bangi Haze F3 girl. :)

Took this pic just before we repotted her.

She's just topped a full 8 feet so 7 feet without the pot.

DSC_0141-3.jpg

hello friends..here is my update on my purplebud..she has 3 fingers as yall talking about..Never noticed untill it was mentioned earlier..anyway she is now standing 7 feet from the soil (420beny:giggle:) and 4 feet at widest point.. Hope everyone is doing well..take care and be safe

whats up with the 3 fingers anyway..

003.JPG

007.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

016-1.JPG

025.JPG

ok thaught i would share my Biggest indoor plant this year with those that may have missed it..this was a Christmas Baby..she camein just over 3 ounces dried:yay: and Im very proud..she went up in smoke all ready but here she and I are...:ciao:

Forsting and I.JPG

Rockster said:
Prima!!!,what a beautiful garden 4u2smoke! :holysheep:

Thanks Rockster..your garden is comeing along nice..take care and be safe my friend:bolt::bong:

The competition is getting fierce! My Thai SS says don't worry, I'm not done yet.:D
Oh, 4u and tc, remember brown dirt warrior? He isn't named brown soil warrior, is he? lol
I are a dirt farmer and proud of it.

Yea, everyone is looking good, loving the pics! And those Thai SS plants are big growers, I have a 6 foot one and several 4 footers as well. These Danky Doodles are getting massive in a hurry also, can't wait to see what that stuff is like. And I have a couple Northern Lights plants that are busting out in size now too, going to love that smoke! :ccc: You guys with your speacial breeds make me jellouse because I want to have big giant plants of famouse weed too. Yea a 10 foot Kush bush would be sweet, or a 7 foot purple erkle, man I guess I need to pop for the pricy beans next season.:D

Current update: Indy and sat growing side by side. Picture is somewhat diecieving (sp?) as indy is currently 6'10" and Sat is somewhere close to 6' and 3' thick with some massive node sites.One site with my hand showing is sooo thick. With the summer comin on strong now can't wait to the fall :hubba: :hubba:

CARIBEANER AND CHAIN.jpg

New Lst pics.jpg

Latest posts

Back