Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 6'10" indica? Holy moly! What strain is that? I never get indicas to get much taller than my chin and I am 5'7"

As far as strain...idk bagseed from a friend. Same as the sativa...here in the sands of hell summer is just startin to kick ( will be 100* for the 4th of july !!) and to think that both were only lil things at may 1st....

I have an early 4th of July update. I watered tonight and noticed the Thai was taller than Mango. I needed to check and she is 6 feet even, 2 days earlier than I predicted! 4u, I have a chunky girl to give your caged animal a run, as well. Mean Green in the ground/soil/dirt-lol is only 44" tall, but 5 feet across. This is with NO pinching, or topping whatsoever. This is getting good.

SherwoodForest said:
When YOU win we will all be old and grey.:p The rules are post a pic of a plant you want in the contest, then without lying about it, tell us how much it weighs and how tall it was and how many feet diameter. Updating with pics until harvest will be part of the rules. You can enter more than one plant and switch to a bigger plant any time.
When we weigh it can we count the dirt like the DEA does?

420benny said:
4u, I have a chunky girl to give your caged animal a run, as well. Mean Green in the ground/soil/dirt-lol is only 44" tall, but 5 feet across. This is with NO pinching, or topping whatsoever. This is getting good.

Throw up some pics of that Fat Ladie..

I DONT BELIEVE YOU:p

Here's 2 pics of Mean green. More pics in my gj of Lil Bertha's cola and more. I would have had to climb on top of the coop to get a real overhead pic and that ain't gonna happen.:eek:

0703002.JPG

0703003.JPG

Here is todays updated pics. I have a window in the hardware cloth fencing so the plant can peek through. And you can see the string I use to tie the main stock down. I have topped this plant probly 40 times already. Which reminds me, one time many years ago I had a plant that needed topping to keep it under the fence, I used a electric hedge trimmer on it all summer long, it ended up with a million top colas, what a treat.:D

bigger today.jpg

string.jpg

Sounds bout what im doing with both mine....keepin on their sides as long as possible , manipulating each limb as a main top till it gets fatt.
Im in town, so i have to keep nosy nieghbors at bay. I'm growin outside, a temp "window box". Box diamensions are 8' long by 4' wide by 4'max hieght.

Being both are grown side by side its a fight for space !!

4u2sm0ke said:
placed this clone outside in april

shes 6 foot 6 inches tall...and abot 4 feeet wide an growing

....hi 4u2smOke....what is that THING???????????

......hey I'm an idiot for not reading all the pages in this thread.....Now I know what it is.....SORRY ABOUT THAT 4u......:heart:painterdude

No worries my painter friend:bong: Have you your pots outside? Im sure you are proud of that Monster you have on patio..show it off my friend..nice to see ya..take care and be safe:ciao:

meds4me said:
Sounds bout what im doing with both mine....keepin on their sides as long as possible , manipulating each limb as a main top till it gets fatt.
Im in town, so i have to keep nosy nieghbors at bay. I'm growin outside, a temp "window box". Box diamensions are 8' long by 4' wide by 4'max hieght.

Being both are grown side by side its a fight for space !!

That Sativa will need another 4 foot added when she flowers..be carefull with her:aok:

my bubblegum was over 6f. I harvested 16oz from her... i have the GHS indica pack H, i grew all these girls up as mothers for cuttings, now they are all well over 6f and 1 week into flower.... its not the tallest plant, but big yeild for 100% organic.:joint:

Beautiful Lady.jpg

Whoaaaa,lookit the rack on that! :hubba:

Fair play to you brother,that is one big sexy mutha of a girl!

Outdoor sativa and indy. Hoping the pic's are better than the last ones...

last pic is of the tomato garden.

trying to upload pics but still no luck

This girl grew five inches since the last post. She is now Six' Five". She will fill out, she will fill out, she will fill out. BlueBerry, 80% Indica 20% Sativa.
Great Pics Guys and Gals.
And who ever is that is in your garden 4u?:D

6 7 tallest BB.JPG

Latest posts

Back