Bloopers and outtakes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Reaction score
Kinda different thing here I think, don't think I have seen a thread like this but I was in the mood.

I pointed out before how much details make a good journal and on my wanderings researching on the net, I am beginning to realize how much we learn from the good....but the bad and ugly too.

It hasn't always been peaches and cream here at the lab, and the important thing is to learn from our mistakes...so without further ado, here are a couple of mine.

MJ is ruled by light schedules, many I think underestimate this...and yes, mothers should probably be 'virgins'. Lemme explain, this pic below shows what happens if you take a clone too late in flower and try and veg it. It is possible to force a reveg, some strains are easier than others...this is an example of what can go wrong.

This clone is SEVERELY stunted and very confused, the pics are terrible but you may see some small curly leaves in there...she doesn't know whether to bud or grow. Kinda sad I know and I should have culled it by now, but this has turned into a small breeding type experiment. In an attempt to learn more about this particular pheno's traits.

Show us your bloopers....often a plant you might be ashamed to show pictures of can teach others what accidents look like...after all, someone had to document nute burn for us to have pictures of it.

Thanks

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

Well Eman i don't have any pics as we don't have any plants left in the veg closet. :eek: As you all remember we started a journal 4 or 5 weeks ago. Well to make a long story short the veg closet use to be the flower closet. When it was the flower closet we always left the door open when the lights were on. Well turn the clock ahead and like dumb arses we never thought about the heat that was gonna build up when the doors were shut during veg even though we were using (2) 65 watt Flourex lights. Anywho all the babies were fried beyond recognition. :eek: :rofl: So now we have the closet shut down until we can fix the heat problems with a new inline fan. :D Until then we have another cab to start some new seeds in a few weeks so stay tuned folks. ;) Tried to give ya some REP points for the thread Eman but it says i must spread some love around first. I'll get ya mang.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well Eman i don't have any pics as we don't have any plants left in the veg closet. :eek: As you all remember we started a journal 4 or 5 weeks ago. Well to make a long story short the veg closet use to be the flower closet. When it was the flower closet we always left the door open when the lights were on. Well turn the clock ahead and like dumb arses we never thought about the heat that was gonna build up when the doors were shut during veg even though we were using (2) 65 watt Flourex lights. Anywho all the babies were fried beyond recognition. :eek: :rofl: So now we have the closet shut down until we can fix the heat problems with a new inline fan. :D Until then we have another cab to start some new seeds in a few weeks so stay tuned folks. ;) Tried to give ya some REP points for the thread Eman but it says i must spread some love around first. I'll get ya mang.

No worries Grunt brothers, I can't ever seem to give rep to you either:p . Just gotta start dishing more out I guess. That is a cool story and I understand on not having pics, as alot of us experienced growers might not have. I know a few mishaps have gone by I didn't take pictures of, and now I have learned I regret it. I figure we can get a few good examples in here though I bet...maybe some new growers won't be shy if a couple of the more experienced post up.

Eman:ccc:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
yea TBG i was wondering what was going on with your journal

Ha this is a great thread... I can help a ton here.... :peace: Root Rot anyone??

17875rootrot-med.jpg

Latest posts

Back