Blue Mystic clones LED grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickle

Reaction score
Starting out with 6 clones from some ladies that are currently flowering. Vegging these 6 clones under 1 90w LED ufo. Vegging area is about 3x2. They are about 3 weeks old. They should be bigger, but I had a PH issue(didn't have a PH meter) that set them back. Growing in soil as you can see. Nothing special, just soil from Home depot.

107_3867.JPG

107_3866.JPG

not familurew with LED do ya have enough lite fr them..Maybe its the lights but they look to need some "N"..what nutes are ya useing and what soil from Home dePOT? take care and be safe

The yellowing you see is from the Ph problem I had. PH was too high and they were turning yelow. I finally got a PH meter and started watering them correctly and now they are growing again. Itrs plenty of light actually. I'll take a new pic of them. Thae ones I posted were 3 days old. The soil from home depot was potting soil. I mixed a 50/50 blend of potting soil and garden soil. Not currently using any nutes since the garden soil was loaded full of them.

Another led grower, I will be checking in, is this your first with LEDs?

Yeah, this ought to be interesting. Those look pretty good, so far.

I grew one other lady with leds. It was just bag seed from a buddy of mine. I had a really bad spider mite problem that I didnt catch until late into flowering. Chalk it up to lack of experience. The yeild was crappy but I did learn quite a bit. The firdt 4 pics are of the ladies now. As you can see, they have grown quite a bit. The little one almost didnt make it. She's my little runt of the litter. I'll call her blue bell. The last set of pics are the ladies that are flowering. There are five in total flowering. They are 3 weeks into flowering today. I'm using a 90w ufo and 120w led light for flowering. They seem to doing good to me. Pics 5,6, and 8 dont really do the ladies justice. There are 2 of them together with fan leaves everywhere. The pic looks like 1 spindly plant when its not.

107_3870.JPG

107_3871.JPG

107_3872.JPG

107_3873.JPG

107_3869.JPG

107_3874.JPG

107_3877.JPG

107_3876.JPG

107_3875.JPG

They look good... Cant believe how much they have grown. Why are some of the pictures all pink? is it because of the lighting that you have them in?

Do you have experience using mh/hps lighting or are u starting out with LEDs?I am trying out LEDs now and grew in the past with 600/1000 watt lights, trying to see if these LEDs will work for me. I've got a Procyon and a couple ufos I'm testing, and a hps grow I just started to compare a little. So far I'm happy with them so far. I'm running 305 watts led with 150 watts cfl, if the LEDs work good, I'll go 665 watts led next time and minimal cfls, say 4X 13 watt 2700ks.

Your plants look good. My ufos put out that pink light too, mine are 7:1:1 red:blue:eek:range.

Raisin- Never used HPS/MH before. Just started with the LEDs. I might pick up a 600w HPS next time around and compare the 2 types of lights. Im pretty confident that the LEDS can be used successfully for vegging. I'm slightly concerned about flowering though. ONly time will tell. I have 5 ladies flowering right now under 210w of LEDS. That have about 3 weeks left max.

Updated pic of same ladies. Had a slight Ph issue with the soil that has been corrected. AS you can se, I have chose to try a scrog on 3 of the ladies. The other 3 are getting clones taken today and put into flowering with the other ones. I think the lady in the back of the scrog needs some N. Will address that today.

107_3905.JPG

107_3908.JPG

107_3906.JPG

107_3909.JPG

107_3910.JPG

Plants look really nice under the purple LED lights.. Nice SCROG you've got going. I'm really interested in seeing your comparison between HPS and LED

Interesting screen. How big are the holes? I will probably scrog or at least lst my next batch in my led grow. I ask about the holes because it looks like it might be hard to fit the shoots through, and the metal seems like it could hurt them. I've never done scrog, so maybe these are non-issues.

Raisin Jackson said:
Interesting screen. How big are the holes? I will probably scrog or at least lst my next batch in my led grow. I ask about the holes because it looks like it might be hard to fit the shoots through, and the metal seems like it could hurt them. I've never done scrog, so maybe these are non-issues.

Agreed , the screen seems too small.

Latest posts

Back