blueberry skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wassup

Reaction score
this is my second year grow :) . i´m tryin blueberry (fem seeds) :hubba: . anybody got any tips on this one ? i want to try and get one good plant and take clones from this to plant in the garden. any help on this would be great .

thanks.

next time you buy seeds dont get them feminized. But i hope you have a good grow ( I love BB) :)

why not fem seeds ? are they not as good or not garenteed ?

Lesson learned about fem seeds
plant a few seeds (say 5 or half your stash ,which ever is less)
clone all of them (at least 2 from each plant)labeling mothers and clones
when the clones take put the originals under 12 12
Wait
When you harvest you will know the phenotype of your clones ,which one you like the most is your new Queen of the hive.
That is a nutshell instruction from my experience

why not fem seeds ? are they not as good or not garenteed ?
I have seen many successful grows with fem seeds. I actually bought a pack to give them a run. So far, so good. The fem plant is my jewel at the moment. I've heard that they have tendencies to hermie but i've also heard that if the fems are made correctly, using good genes that they won't hermie. Let's hope the latter is correct:D.

i germed one seed midweek - she´s one day old today, she popped through late last night. i´m gona keep her underlight´s for next month or so. then i´m thinkin of takin some clones, i´ll put them out mid june.

bombbudpuffa said:
I have seen many successful grows with fem seeds. I actually bought a pack to give them a run. So far, so good. The fem plant is my jewel at the moment. I've heard that they have tendencies to hermie but i've also heard that if the fems are made correctly, using good genes that they won't hermie. Let's hope the latter is correct:D.
Of course there are many successfull femminised seed grows. THAT isn't the point. You can/will most definately get a portion of females from 'normally" bred seeds, pick the best as a "Donor" plant and clone "all females all of the time". Without the rediculous price tag AND without promoting hermie genetics into gene pool.

Hick said:
Of course there are many successfull femminised seed grows. THAT isn't the point. You can/will most definately get a portion of females from 'normally" bred seeds, pick the best as a "Donor" plant and clone "all females all of the time". Without the rediculous price tag AND without promoting hermie genetics into gene pool.
Thats what i'm saying. I'm not sure if hermies are in the genetics. The ridiculous price tag was only 25 bucks for 3 beans. I've paid $100 for reg seeds. I used to be skeptical too but you CANNOT knock something unless you've tried them. So...after I give fems a few runs i'll let you know if they are succeptible to hermie. As of now, i'm extremely happy with the fem. It's flowering well and most importantly...no balls:).

well she´s 1 week old today and lookin good :rolleyes: . big leafs and fat stem :D . get my bigbud seeds 2morrow. i´ll germ a few of them and grow next to my blueberry. if i get a male blue i might keep him and TRY and pollenate a blueberry lady clone ! i´ve taken some pic´s but i´ll wait till i´ve got a few more then post. wot do you think to bl + bb ? has it been done before ?
if you don´t try you wont learn............

this is a test to see if pic´s load !!!!!!!!!!!!!111
hey there she is..................1 week old then 2 weeks...........i´ll try some more.

got the hang of foto´s now........................here are some more pic´s 2 weeks old. she´s in my wardrobe until she´s big enough for clones for planting outdoors.

hey wassup just passed by to read the thread, quick question/suggestion have you thought of any LST? Check out my thread with pics after 2months I had a few questions myself but I trained them and they are nice and bushy, with nice leaves all around. After your pics I notice maybe its not getting too much light on the lower stem? I can be wrong though.
Slim

Im wondering if you take a fem plant and cross it with a male from another strain what kinda plants will you get from the seeds.

hey slim - i moved my lights up out the way when i took foto´s. i´m havin two above and one by the side and my heat lamp above these. im trying to keep this one indoors to take clones to plant outside. as for the cross im just tryin to see wot i get. thank´s for input.

Latest posts

Back