Boiling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A 5th Lower

Okay, so I don't even know if im in the right place, but, I'm boiling my piece, and with the water leftover, should I make ramen soup with it, and if so, will it get me high? Or will it just taste nasty? Someone please get back to me on this important matter.

dont do that, thats absolutely disgusting. thats like drinking bong water it will taste disgusting and i highly doubt it would get you high

ewwww that gives me the shivers

I found boiling it only really reduces the smell of the 'piece', sure doesn't clean it. Use some isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) in a ziplock, with a bit of salt, to give it a good clean.

I wouldn't ever intentionally smoke/drink/touch any of the tar that accumulates on pipes, it's mostly the bad stuff in smoke that won't get you high (especially if you're using a water bong). :huh:

note to mods: isopropyl isn't in the forum dictionary? :confused:

Some friends of mine boil their pieces as a method of cleaning. I personally use the isopropyl-salt-plastic bag method, which works very well and is cheaper than Formula 420 or various other cleaning solutions. These friends of mine boil their pieces and filter the remaining water through coffee filters I think and what they are left with is all the resin from the pipes. They then put this into the freezer, which hardens it. After it comes out of the freezer, you can smoke it. I don't really like the taste of rez, and I know there's a lot of the bad stuff left in it, and not much THC, but if you're in a bind and don't have any buds, it'll work. Most of the time smokin rez is considered an act of desperation or whatever, but to each its own I guess.

Latest posts

Back