Brick weed to soft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BuddyLuv said:
I would have done the same thing Zip. I do not come from a "turn the other cheek" family, more like an eye for an eye. Usually Karma does it for me but I would be damned if I let someone rip me off and then laugh in my face.
yeah man, i dont think there's no such thing as respect or honor even trust or any of that stuff there use to be amongst us smokers. man, i remeber when the clique of friends i belonged to we were all smokers and we all lived strict by like a certain code of ethics or more so had that etiquette i never ever see any more. its all about the hustle and the money and game or like some sport an ya get all these kids who wanna be cool thinkin that bein a dealer they'll be cool and they get ripped off or taken advantage of by older wiser punks who prey on kids like such so then these kids think they gettin square and they divie it to where they get they money worth and everyone else gets ripped off in the process. and its not just kids/teens either i know few cats my age an older who are just the same. watever happened to people wanting to get high and being able to give even your close friend your money to get ya some knowing he'll bring ya back wat ya paid for or better,
and i aint even that old and i look at how much things in this world have changed in just the last 10-15 years not only with MJ but everything and it blows my flippin mind. kinda makes me wanna say to heck with society find me a good woman and settle somewhere in the mountains and live off the land hunt an garden even grow my own smoke and make my own hooch ya know all that good stuff. thats kinda my dream, honestly. but now a days its almost impossible to fall off the radar for most people. its the governments goal to keep as many of us under their thumb and keep us there as much and as long as possible.
anyone know any secluded areas LOL

I don't about living in the mountains (I perfer being by water) or any of that stuff but you are right about the world changing. Seems like everyone is only looking out for themselves or trying to get over on one another in one way or another. I have lost friends from high school over weed, or their greed however way you want to look at it.

over here in southern cali when im smoking some bomb and i feel i need a lil iso oil to add a extra kick i usually can find a oz of some good ses for around 30-35 bucks but i am mex american so i know people who know people who know other people that know people lol just a lil slow off some 818 bubba

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
over here in southern cali when im smoking some bomb and i feel i need a lil iso oil to add a extra kick i usually can find a oz of some good ses for around 30-35 bucks but i am mex american so i know people who know people who know other people that know people lol just a lil slow off some 818 bubba
once again i say "must be nice" happy pufffin man... maybe some day i will relocate and move to somewhere different lol

BuddyLuv said:
I don't about living in the mountains (I perfer being by water) or any of that stuff but you are right about the world changing. Seems like everyone is only looking out for themselves or trying to get over on one another in one way or another. I have lost friends from high school over weed, or their greed however way you want to look at it.

lets build a time machine

Nah, I do not want to be the one who creates a paradox that destroys the world. I will stick to what I know best, destroying brain cells.

BuddyLuv said:
Nah, I do not want to be the one who creates a paradox that destroys the world. I will stick to what I know best, destroying brain cells.
:bong::rofl:

zipflip said:
yeah man, i dont think there's no such thing as respect or honor even trust or any of that stuff there use to be amongst us smokers. man, i remeber when the clique of friends i belonged to we were all smokers and we all lived strict by like a certain code of ethics or more so had that etiquette i never ever see any more. its all about the hustle and the money and game or like some sport an ya get all these kids who wanna be cool thinkin that bein a dealer they'll be cool and they get ripped off or taken advantage of by older wiser punks who prey on kids like such so then these kids think they gettin square and they divie it to where they get they money worth and everyone else gets ripped off in the process. and its not just kids/teens either i know few cats my age an older who are just the same. watever happened to people wanting to get high and being able to give even your close friend your money to get ya some knowing he'll bring ya back wat ya paid for or better,
and i aint even that old and i look at how much things in this world have changed in just the last 10-15 years not only with MJ but everything and it blows my flippin mind. kinda makes me wanna say to heck with society find me a good woman and settle somewhere in the mountains and live off the land hunt an garden even grow my own smoke and make my own hooch ya know all that good stuff. thats kinda my dream, honestly. but now a days its almost impossible to fall off the radar for most people. its the governments goal to keep as many of us under their thumb and keep us there as much and as long as possible.
anyone know any secluded areas LOL

i've kinda fallen off the radar...its easy, make a quick move and dont tell anyone where your going, only tell close friends..

i left where i was and moved into a rural area with my girlfriend. to the home i grew up in....im pretty sure a few people think i died ;)

Brick weed is the root of all evil in the MMJ scene.

BUT, I have done my share of rollin' up the seedy stuff mtself.

The trick to breaking up bricks is to spray them down with Pepsi or Coke. Put it in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds. Brick will fluff up and your herb will taste better.

I know, i know...sounds hokey, but it works.

i live in the most isolated city in the world.
thats why i just grow for it

TURKEYNECK said:
whats the point? just grind it up and smoke it...

We are of the philosophy, that if you put it in a mully-matic, or even just a hand twisted grinder... it all smokes the same. Or... If you're already to high, just chip a piece off and stick it in some thing... Well there you go. What is the purpose of re-fluffing? Just a whole lot of mess, time and energy to deal with.

Latest posts

Back