Bromance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm jealous................:cry:

KingBuffoona said:
There's so much love to go around I'll even give a little to G13 ;)

as long as I don't have to ride Bit%%:eek:

Oh come on G13 you hop onto the back of the scoot and you'll soon change your mind

Steer clear of Cubby's scoot though, it's a hard tail, I prefer a smooth ride ;)

cubby said:
Now I'm jealous................:cry:

Don't be jealous cubby there's plenty of love to go around ;)

Even more if I'd got a Hempfest parcel too :p

Love ya bro

Like a bunch of children on the playground. Ignorant, childish, senseless drama.
Why can't some of you just grow the hell up??
It's obvious this is a regular user, one of your friends, doing nothing to contribute to the well being of the site. Stirring the pot and injecting drama.
If you, the members want a clean comfortable site, it's up to "YOU" to put a stop to these drama queens.
I'm sure you all have a pretty good idea who the culprits are. It's time for "YOU" to take action to put an end to it by condemning these idiots, not condoning. Not allowing it.
thanks

I thought this was an inside joke I wasn't privy to... :confused:
Seems I was right.

Hammy, it's time the true contributing members stepped up and put a stop to these childish asshats. We all know who it is.
If "you" the members continue to feed it by allowing it, it isn't going to stop.
It's up to you folks that make or break this site.

i just need clarification, how do we stop it? are you meaning we the members should ignore? because that will work, but only if we all do it, not just a handful.

Ignore, condemn, message those we all suspect being responsible.. Let them know that their infantile action is just that and should be stopped.
It's those few that are ruining this site for everyone. You all know or have good idea of who they are. Red rep 'em.
It's going to require a community effort Dman, I agree. We'll see just how much this site means to the lot of you.
I've also taken some action in Admin' to condemn their actions. I expect repercussions, but I'm sick and tired of a few bad apples spoiling it for the majority. Of course I can ban them, but they find humor in inventing another usr name and continueing to harrass the site.

Well nice to see some trying to clean up the bickering. but some of us are kind of new and dont know all the players. and some have been shut out because of it we might have steep on some toes and not even know it . I know i have and am here to say sorry if i have.

I just want to learn how to grow and get better at. i dont even post pic no more here because of this stuff. hope it all get's fixed.

I have access to a lot of tools backstage. I know exactly who is responsible without even useing them. It's the same 3, 4, maybe 5 users behind every bit of this. They even use their different aliases to support their own actions in the same thread. To keep it churned up.
I can and WILL point fingers and out them if need be. But I believe most of you already know the ones to credit.

Hick,
I just want to grow great weed, and helP those where I can. I don't have time for Soap Operas on TV...or here :)

The bad kids should find somewhere else to play, and get a real life. They are ruining the site, ruining the vibe, ruining the friendships of MP.

I guess I'm out of touch, I haven't a clue who the imposter's are, or what their agenda is.

Best wishes in cleaning house, someone has to swing the ax...I'm glad it's you :)

A thread full of bonehead drama:huh: Why did I miss this place?:cry:

I'm just asking for support from the membership. "I" can't fix it without "you"...

Hick said:
I'm just asking for support from the membership. "I" can't fix it without "you"...

I'll be glad to help, as soon as I figure out whats going on :)

But 3,4, maybe 5 members ?...what do they gain by being idiots ?, just disrupting the community ?...stupid fools with too much time on their hands :cool:

Latest posts

Back