Bromance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the chat feature was open all of 2008 oz. I was a staple there every morning, along with hippy, smoking mom, the hemp goddess, trillions of atoms, the brothers grunt, growdude, and some others...I was known to all as banjobuzz back in the day...I never hid my name change from anyone...I don't know how to hide from anyone or anything, as I've never had a need for those things...

I had some drama here myself once upon a time, and it was well known when the fallout went down. we handled it like men, and we squashed all that noise between us privately when I extended the olive branch of forgiveness, and we moved forward in agreement for the love of the plant/site...I didn't drag the members into my issue...I went away irish, and returned irish...:D I was never far away...

theres only two og's on that list up there mia. they are gone over drama that couldn't be fixed. they were also my friends. I got hope they will also return with some changes...

the only thing i'm a monster at is blowing up a grow jack. :cool:

I am only trying to get all of us back on the right track togeather as one unit. if it can be done, i'm your guy. I got nothing but love and respect for everyone of you. feel it in my hope for this plant we are here for. squash the drama, get back to your grow before spider mites attack, and forgive your enemy. if your gonna kill em with kindness, kill em silently with azamax. :D

keep walking in the light brothers and sisters...irish cares...one love...

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
.Yall remeber Hick riding his sheep?:rofl:

I still got sheep that run and hid when they see a truck like his drives coming down the road

The chat was closed just before I joined I was a ghost here then.

Irish said:
...I was known to all as banjobuzz back in the day...I never hid my name change from anyone...I don't know how to hide from anyone or anything, as I've never had a need for those things...
:48:

Me too. :hubba:

trillions of atoms said:
Who would have known this thread would have turned out to be so great :D

we make all threads great just that some become diamonds

trillions of atoms said:
Who would have known this thread would have turned out to be so great :D

turned into a real "bromance" didn't it---lot easier to be friendly and get along instead of the i'm right and you're a douche mentality ain't it ;)

anyone wanna go chunky dunkin? :D I got the strawberry hill boonesfarm, and the strawberry fire...:cool: (its whats in the boonesfarm makes the party shine).:p

007.JPG

I got a jug to uncork

check your car keys at the door

Ill chunky dunk ...as Long as Rose joins in:D

I always got the fire bwd...strawberry fire og for my friends...:D :cool:

that pool causes severe shrinkage.:eek: spring fed n cold as a north wind...

088.JPG

did ya see mah pet whale?:eek:

Rose we get half way thru this jug and we'll need some one with a little sensi in their head

ABSOLUTELY fan-freeking-tastic! "Ask and ye shall recieve" they say :D.. Im glad to see a good number stepping up on this. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I get a feeling of 'productivity'.. :)
What "tools" are we talking irish, ozzie, toa, etc??? I'm not sur if we can get the 'chat' back, or impliment something similar. I dunno if this old vB has the capability. I'm not inclined to delve into 'that' end of the forum.
What else can I/we help provide? gimme suggestions, I'll pass them along :)
let's gitter dun :)

What else can I/we help provide? gimme suggestions, I'll pass them along

A new website owner or at least an active one. Kinda silly IMO. :D

Beyond that, I'd suggest a couple more mods that are super active.

Either way, this is a great place and I'll surely stick around! :aok:

Bring back a chat room would be great, but with the problems that the servers had before, it might be time to let us step up and put up the money for new servers so that marijuana passion is on new servers able to run the newer vb versions. Might just be time to drag us into the future.

I'm sure that if MarP, Hick and the other mods see that they need help they know those of us they can call on to step up and help out any way we can.

Latest posts

Back