Bubblegum !.....Cloudy or clear Trichomes ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoHighCrimes

Organic Mechanic
Reaction score
Hello Mp Members ,

Can you guys help me harvest ?

How long ?
Am i looking at cloudy with a few amber ?
Please help me out again guys n gals ! :)

P2140864 (640x314).jpg

P2140859 (590x371).jpg

P2140868 (640x338).jpg

P2140870 (594x640).jpg

P2140871 (640x480).jpg

yea i see some amber in there. when to harvest is completely up to the grower. do u not have a preference yet?

:ciao: shortbus ,

Thanks for the speedy reply .
To be honest i don't have a preference with this strain its the first time i have grown it ...
My vision is no longer 20/20 either ...
I'm thinking maybe another week or so .....

But i'm open to suggestions all the same .;)

i grew bubble gum and in all honesty there not even close to harvest my bet is 2 - 3 week more they have not even started to swell they really look mid way thru but again its up to you when you want to chop

Hiya DrFever ,
Thanks for the reply friend .

This plant has been flowering for 6 weeks tomorrow !
So 2-3 weeks remaining seems about right according to the strain information i have found from the supplier .

My concern is the trichome colours appear to be mainly cloudy ???
Yet she is growing in my Greenhouse and i'm not sure weather the 8-9 week flowering cycle info still remains reliable because the trichome colours are almost ripened .

In all seriousness to me they look clear, more of the pistols should redden off which is what you want if i were you minimum of 2 weeks more is needed
bubble gum doesn't;t get really dense there more of a airy bud
drying process should be slow, really slow dry and in a cold place as bubble gum can brown off on you fast and look like crap so temps in 60's slow dry is key

i see maybe 10% amber, but still a lot of clear. so i have to agree with the good Dr. 1-2 weeks more

Thanks for your input guys i will update pics here in 1 week just to ensure that things are on track .

Peace and Stay safe !

Latest posts

Back