Burrrrrrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
It's snowing where I live, toooo cold to even step outside with the wind blowing. How's the weather in your area?

71 degrees with rain. Severe storms expected tonight, with chance of hail, tornadoes and wind gusts up to 70 MPH.

72 sunny with a slight breeze same for tomorrow...take care..

I'm in the same boat as you sir smokes alot. Not even 30deg outside windy, foggy, and expecting flurries later today. brrrrr!!!!

thankfully only 3cm here. (so far)
still got remnants of the 3 feet we got earlier this winter.
yuck!

64 and sunny in Chicago - 3 feet of snow melted in 2 days!!!! Hurry up Spring!!

Its upper 60's sunny with a slight breeze. Tommorrow it is sapposed to be in the low 70's.

well a couple of weeks ago it snowed a little then warmed up. the following week it did the same thing. went motorcycle riding sun and its suppost to get cooler and rain in a couple of days

sunshine today. its a late janruary thaw here. it was 62. tomorrow 50. then back to high 20's- low 30's. blah. michigan...bb...

Snowing and a little nippley, supposed to last fer days on end. Bet it will feel like it too.

Banjobuzz I worked in Michigan for 11 yrs doing bridge construction and I know what you mean by the weather. One day I went to work it was in mid 60's by noon had 3 inches of snow and by 6 pm it was in the 60's again. Krazy weather comes off those lakes up there...take care..

ShecallshimThor said:
3inchs when i woke up this morning

...hope you are talking about snow....:eek:

We got about 4" of snow last night. I however never get wind and very seldom do we get brutal temps (below 0F).

75 Degrees, Sunny (no clouds), and a slight 10mph breeze. Beautiful!

We got that snow that was forecasted. Probably not even an inch, but still enough to make everything slick and messy. :hairpull:

I'm glad it doesn't in my area much. I love going out on a winter's day in shorts.

Latest posts

Back