busted........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
That just sucks on so many levels....it is things like this that make me feel like people suck in general. Not everyone obviously but for someone to be so vindictive....it blows my mind.

I think he should have just kept it in his pants. lol

It darn sure makes hookers and hotel rooms look like the best choice:p

I agree. I don't know why anyone would think it's safe to grow with a significant other who's not your wife, who's kids both you share and who's name is also on the mortgage.If you've ever had an argument and split up for even a half a day, your just not in a stable enough relationship to be growing unless you're legal.
Sounds cold blooded but both parties need to be equally invested AND sane.

yeah obviously i made a HUGE mistake. we've been together 10 years. it really was the one person i thought i could trust. im devistated and someone stole ALL of my equitment. :( :( :(

tokinherper said:
yep. my fiance.

edit:ex fiance

Man oh man what a bummer:(

Seems to be the norm for GA. That was the 1st question my fellow inmates asked me when I arrived. Was there a women involved? :holysheep:

Take a plea for probation, I just left georgia and if you don't belong in prison the this is your first offense, or you got caught slipping. They new because you said something, otherwise you wouldn't be in this pickle, all the best bro, get a good attorney, your as innocent as your pockets are deep, wise up mang and if you sell, then rethink why you are growing, we can grow all we want until we get greedy, get greedy get caught.

yesterday i got to see the warrent for the first time. there probable cause was "possession less then oz" and "possecion of controled substances". someone told me that means someone is saying they bought something from me. i've never sold pot! to anyone. i've given it away but never sold any. if this is the case then theres no way they can prove they had probable cause. because it would have to be un true. i never sold anything to anyone.

Selling it or giving it away free is the same to leo.

Did not see an intent to distribute that would be charge for selling it or giving it away.

More likely an anonymous tip They have a lot of those phone numbers

What did you mean by,,someone stole yur stuff? Before or after the raid?

sorry to hear this th. did they smash all you're equipment, cut all power cords, in front of you? thats what they do here. also they leave a huge huge mess by tossing dirt pots all over. been there too.

you ain't locked up yet? better burn your hard drive man. cant believe they aint took the pc.

i'd haul butt to canada and hide out. maybe you can come home in 10 years when laws change, and just maybe you'll want to stay there! keep your head low and no cops.

someone stole my stuff after. the LEO's only took one light one tent one filter one timer and one fan. they did dump all pots and medium in floor to make a huge mess. i had a 40k bond about five hours after being booked and i bailed out. they didnt take my computer or laptop, no cameras, phones or nuthing like that. it was strange to me.

you saying you had other equipment they did not take or break? very strange. then the next day someone lifted that?

I'm still trying to figure out how he was able to post the day he was busted. grow op = bond court....bond court=time sittin and waiting. :confused: My way busted on a Friday=Bond court on monday. Your stuck eatin bologna sandwiches and being bored stiff and hopefully you snuck in a cig for some ramen noodles.
Just a lil dumbfounded by this thread to say the least.

Mutt said:
I'm still trying to figure out how he was able to post the day he was busted. grow op = bond court....bond court=time sittin and waiting. :confused: My way busted on a Friday=Bond court on monday. Your stuck eatin bologna sandwiches and being bored stiff and hopefully you snuck in a cig for some ramen noodles.
Just a lil dumbfounded by this thread to say the least.

i was shocked when they said i had bond aswell. i figured i'd have to go to court first too. but maybe its because it goes straight to supreme court. maybe its just the county i was in. everyone keeps saying that "im dont know how your out already" implying i snitched or something. i think snitching is something your born able to do. of coarse they asked me and tryed VERY hard to get something out of me, but i was born without the "snitch bone" cause that has never crossed my mind as an option. to me that would be moral suicide. i'd much rather die for real. besides i know what it feels like to be snitched on. i couldn't do that to someone else even if i thought they deserved it. my father is re-tired LEO and i think he had some influence. also after talking with me the LEO seemed to feel really bad about what they were doing. i think they had something to do with it aswell. it was all so wierd. its like they werent even cops. but i got arrested so that had to be the case. they did wierd things aswell. like they taped actual pot leaves to my doors. they left a plethera of paraphinalea and actual pot at my house. i thought they just let me out to bust me again with what they left behind.

Irish said:
you saying you had other equipment they did not take or break? very strange. then the next day someone lifted that?

yeah LOTS of REALLY nice equiptment. i think my snitch stole it.

will they not expidite from canada?

Sounds like a bunch of over-zealous leo's, that were disappointed that they did not catch the big dealer that their informant told them that was there

Latest posts

Back