Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir, all I needed was one female. I just hope I got a good pheno.

AluminumMonster said:
Hey guys, the grows are looking good. I wanted to tell ya all that last night i placed another order with the "tude" for the CC original sour diesel. I'm a big fan of a good sour diesel and theirs looked very tasty. I also picked up a couple mandala strains (kalichakra, hashberry). The next grow will be a big one me thinks....

P.S. Another girl lifted her skirt for me. :woohoo:

Hi all, good luck with the CC Sour Diesel AM!
These are my seriously neglected Sour Diesels. These are 29 days from germination. Basically they have all been sitting under one CFL since birth, this is why they are so stretchy. I finally have the chance to repot them and get some more light on them today since some other plants in my veg area are gone. Of the 10 I germed I had one that did not want to shed it's seed cap. I was able to remove the seedcap but partially damaged the leaves. It seemed like it was surviving but it was not growing at all, just seemed frozen in time. I went ahead and threw it out, I have 9 other seedlings anyway. I figure I still have a few more weeks to go before I will be able to clone and flower so until then I will just drool over everyone else's CC plants :)
4-19 001.JPG
-SSF-

For one cfl they look awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing you grow these out man. You've got a green thumb for sure.

Looks like potentential for a nice LST garden:confused: Just a thought!:D

Here she is guys, the only female Ive found so far. Im begining to think this plant is a heavy feeder and that ph has played no role in my K def. Im begining to see signs of N def and I have been giving her N almost every feeding. I think its time to take it up to the full dose. I am just starting to see some stretch but not a lot of pistils yet.

I cut one more clone today from the bottom branch and will be putting it outdoors in about 3 weeks. Im excited to get a few outside but the weather is so unpredictable around here that I have to basically wait till June to put them out. It is supossed to get down into the 20s at night.

The plant is droopy cause I took the pic right before watering and I let it dry out much more than I would have liked it too. This plant is really starting to suck up the water and nutes.

IMG_2699.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

Yeah I agree with nchef...you might want to up the nutes...she looks a lil on the light green side. I like to get that nice dark waxy green in veg and carry it over into the start of flower. I am a hvy feeder though...I like to push my girls hard..,to the brink of burn.

Good advice guys. This B is going to get a big dose of Fox Farms.

MH, that girl is gunna be huge when she's done. Give that "B" a thanksgiving style meal. lol.

AluminumMonster said:
TKR, I'm uber stoked for these genetics, you should deffinitely get that veg cab up and running asap.

Well i have to say, i'm impressed already..... the six togk that i put in to paper towels yesterday have all popped out of their shells!:dancing: So i put them in to some soil and they are now in the veg tent. Time to relax and smoke a vape.

Here's a couple pics, nothing special yet.

Is it possible to rotate the end caps on your cool tube? Might be a good idea to get the cords out of the canopy and also prevent them from being damaged by the heat.

Are they 6 or 8 inch cool tubes?

smokingjoe said:
Is it possible to rotate the end caps on your cool tube? Might be a good idea to get the cords out of the canopy and also prevent them from being damaged by the heat.

Hi SJ. I wish i could just rotate the end caps.... But i would have to take the mogul socket out and redrill a hole for the cord on the top. Thats what i get for ordering from HTGsupply. Fortunately the cooltubes dont get hot enough to damage the cords. My flower room has been running 24/7 for a month now with out issue ( i have 2 RRF's in mid flower ).

They are 6 inch cootubes. A.M.

smokingjoe said:

So I have read the last two posts over and over and I can not figure out where smokinjoe is quoting AM's post. However, I have two 6" cool tubes that I bought from HTG as well as another 400 watt 5 inch (yea I know right, who makes 5" cooltubes?) cooltube. All of my cooltubes came with attachable wings and built in reflectors. All of the cords come out of the bottom of the cooltubes. If you are handy with a drill you can just pull out the reflector material and flip it to the other side, drill two new holes, and that way the cord comes out of the top. For the life of me I can't figure out why someone in a multi-million dollar industry that is all about lumens, can't figure out that having a 1 inch thick cord hanging over your grow area reduces your lighting capacity!

-SSF-

Man... when i first opened the box the cooltubes came in i thought they had messed up the product. I even called to ask and they said all their cooltubes come like that. I was baffled... I have the cords tied up good though so they cant bother my lady friends now.

I think i"m gunna have to talk to the wifey about getting some of these Larry OG's... The problem is that i have an order in the mail as we speak.

AluminumMonster said:
I think i"m gunna have to talk to the wifey about getting some of these Larry OG's... The problem is that i have an order in the mail as we speak.

Lol...that was the story of my life.:) I wld hve an order out there and be talking to my wife about my next order...lol Can you say frying pan to the head??:holysheep:

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol...that was the story of my life.:) I wld hve an order out there and be talking to my wife about my next order...lol Can you say frying pan to the head??:holysheep:

Oh yeah, I understand. LOL. I just dropped 200 on beans and 200 on a new ballast ans 100 on a new p/h tester......LOL i completely understand.

AluminumMonster said:
Oh yeah, I understand. LOL. I just dropped 200 on beans and 200 on a new ballast ans 100 on a new p/h tester......LOL i completely understand.

Exactly.....it is part of the reason I shake my head when new peeps post about growing and not wanting to spend much coin. This hobby is not cheap....:eek:

I spent almost a year surfing MP in the background, reading and learning and wasting money on b.s. lights. Now i dont regret doing all of this the hard way, but i know now that you get what you put in to it. Fortunately my wife understands this as well and is willing to work with me. Sounds like you have a good wife as well.

On a side note.... have you tried the CC Sour Diesel?

Sorry if i'm all over the place i'm pretty tore up right now. lol

Latest posts

Back