Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AM do nothing for them.
seriously.
i had horrible success rates when i was messing with heat pads, misting and removing the dome.
basically babying them, they don't like that i found.

now i take the cut put the dome on, and just leave em alone. with great success. (yeah you want heat, but i found a heat pad was too much, they're fine with my veg room temp)

K.I.S.S ;)

i bet if you took a few more and just left them alone, they'd root. these ones look like you're effing around with em too much. (hopefully they'll still take for you though)

good luck man
:)

Im just now starting to see some bud formation and a few inches of stretch. :hubba:

IMG_2710-1.JPG

IMG_2706-1.JPG

IMG_2703-1.JPG

Theres no smell right now but during veg this strain wreaks!!

I put my clone in my tent with the three remaining seeds that I popped. My tent is at another location and I always forget to bring my camera every time I go there. Ill get some pics tomorrow.

Moses and Kaotic, thanks for the advice and support guys. Its looking like i'll end up with 4 of 5 from Tahoe#2 and just 1 from Tahoe #1. 50% isnt that bad for a first time is it? I did'nt really need 10 clones.... i dont think i have enough room. I can always veg the 5 clones for 3-4 weeks to fill up the flower room. I'll post some pics when i see roots.....

As for the 2 female tahoes that are vegging, they will be flipped as soon as those roots show on the clones. The other 4 still have'nt shown sex and probably wont until i flip the lights. All are healthy heavy eaters, and they are thirsty almost all the time. I also have 1 month old white domina that just shot out a pistle the other day, this girl will go in to flower with the tahoes and a possible bubba kush ( no sex yet ).

Happy growing, friends:)

maineharvest said:
Where is SSF with the Sour Diesel update?

Not much going on here on my end. My time spent on mar-p has really dropped the last couple weeks. The plants still have another two weeks of veg before clones are taken and flowering started so not much to show. Between work and growing and dating someone new, you guys now come 4th.....sorry :p Don't worry, I'm sure she will get sick of me soon and I can come back and bug you guys more often :)

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
Not much going on here on my end. My time spent on mar-p has really dropped the last couple weeks. The plants still have another two weeks of veg before clones are taken and flowering started so not much to show. Between work and growing and dating someone new, you guys now come 4th.....sorry :p Don't worry, I'm sure she will get sick of me soon and I can come back and bug you guys more often :)

-SSF-

Wow, 4th SSF? Really??? J/k bro. Congrats on the new lady friend!:hubba: Does she happen to smoke or maybe even grow?:rolleyes: They're out there, i promise. Thanks for stopping in and giving us the 411. We were starting to wonder?

I think this thread needs some more pics... This is my flower room that is a veg room for now. The taller of the plants are the tahoe og's.:)

BILD0028.JPG

BILD0024.JPG

BILD0029.JPG

BILD0030.JPG

BILD0031.JPG

BILD0026.JPG

Oh you have no idea my friend... or maybe you do hahaha. 5/7/11 they get the flip and after that its on!

AluminumMonster said:
Wow, 4th SSF? Really??? J/k bro. Congrats on the new lady friend!:hubba: Does she happen to smoke or maybe even grow?:rolleyes: They're out there, i promise. Thanks for stopping in and giving us the 411. We were starting to wonder?

No she doesn't smoke or grow and I still haven't told her that I grow. You know how much it sucks trying to date someone that you can't take to your house? I must look so sketchy to her :( It's odd but I haven't even smoked in the last two days. Been so busy I just haven't. Oddly I didn't notice until just now. And I'm someone that has smoked every single day for over 3 years.

-SSF-

A few new shots of my one female. This girl has a 400hps pretty much all to herself. Ive given her heavy feedings on the last two waterings and she seems to have perked up and has shown noticable new growth in the past 48 hours.

IMG_2732.JPG

IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

Thanks bro. Im guessing this strain could go 70 days but I havnt found any other journals on this strain so theres not much info to work with. I never believe the flower times that the breeder uses in the strain description. I usually add a week or so.

My female is looking much better! I have just been overloading her with nutes and she is loving it. I usually start with a quarter recomended dose and then increase every watering but that just wasnt enough for this plant. I lost the bottom couple fan leaves from nitrogen deficiency but thats ok cause it will allow better air flow. The past few days it has started a lot of trich production. Practically no stretch except for one little growth spurt last week. This plant is going to be solid cola from bottom to top. Im picturing arm size colas in my head. There is quite a few bud sites and the nodes are all pretty tight. Six to seven more weeks to grow, I cant wait!

Any guesses what the yield from this one plant will be? My goal is four ounces. I know I have high hopes for her.:hubba: :holysheep:

IMG_2735.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG

I just gave her a foliar feeding of Grow Big so that should def help. All the new growth is starting to come in a nice dark green now.

The second cutting that I took about ten or twelve days ago is now showing roots and will go into some pro mix after a couple more days of rooting.

Bad news.... :cry:

I had a total tear-down situation at my place. All of my surviving plants were killed, including all of my Sour Diesel seedlings.....money and time down the drain :cry: But it is better to be safe than sorry. Without getting into too many details let me just say I had no other option that a total tear-down. And i had no way of saving my plants.

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back