Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powerplanter said:
Man those look good! Really nice looking plants Hamster.:aok: :48:

Thanks Brother...I was hesitant to put down the coin for these...I believe when I bought them I paid 125 US for 10 beans...:holysheep: But it has paid of big time with this cut....I still have 3 beans left to pop one day.:D

Very impressive Hamster! Looks like a huge yielder. What is your guess at a final weight per plant with the Larry?

My girl has not stretched at all and is still at 18 inches. This plant is pretty much bud from bottom to top. It is packing on crazy trichs that smell just like lemon pinesole. I brushed my arm against her yesterday and my arm wreaked of lemon and I could see oily streaks on my arm from the resin. Its hard to believe that she still has another 30 or 40 days to go.

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

As you can see I am just now starting to get caught up with the Nitrogen. I have been feeding her the recomended full dose of Grow Big every other day for two weeks now and plus she has been getting Tiger Bloom which is full of nitrogen too.

Looking real good bro.....love all that icky sticky white.

I have no clue what these will yield this run. Maybe 3 ounces a plant?

3 for 3 females on the last seeds I popped. That makes 4 females and 6 males total.

Those already look caked to helll....5 more weeks and you wont be able to see the buds.....:holysheep:

That's an amazing looking plant maineharvest. Those branches are going to be hanging over before to long. Nice job bro.

Thanks PP. Ive set my tent up so I will be harvesting 2-3 plants every 2-3 weeks and I will be adding 2-3seedlings every 2-3 weeks. I am maxed out with my growing space and have nowehere to put a veg cab so everything starts at 12/12.

I will not be growing this strain again because I have nowhere to keep a mom but I def will be trying out some new CC strains. Im kind of a strain ***** and like to try diff and new ones. I have my eye on the Chem Valley Kush and the Corleone.

maineharvest said:
Thanks PP. Ive set my tent up so I will be harvesting 2-3 plants every 2-3 weeks and I will be adding 2-3seedlings every 2-3 weeks. I am maxed out with my growing space and have nowehere to put a veg cab so everything starts at 12/12.

I will not be growing this strain again because I have nowhere to keep a mom but I def will be trying out some new CC strains. Im kind of a strain ***** and like to try diff and new ones. I have my eye on the Chem Valley Kush and the Corleone.

Man I was gonna ask if you took cuts.....no space for a mom sucks...especially when you have a pheno that looks like that with that much time to go.
I am a strain ***** myself....too many strains and not enough time.

I did take two clones but they are now flowering too. So I have the mom, the two clones, and three other females from seed all flowering. I also just popped three of my Sour Diesel x Deep Chunk beans and in a few more weeks I will be starting some Blueberry. Ive got a busy summer.

maineharvest said:
This plant is pretty much bud from bottom to top. It is packing on crazy trichs that smell just like lemon pinesole.

Those buds shots :heart:

Hey guys Ive got some new pics of my Chem family. The first pic is two females grown from seed that just started flowering. I had three but I gifted the third one to an old grow friend that just came back to town. The second pic is the two clones and the rest are the big mama. I still cant believe how short this plant is staying. All the others are stretching like normal but this must be a great pheno that Ive found.

IMG_2822.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

IMG_2828.JPG

IMG_2829.JPG

Lock her down mh......be sure to keep that cut alive. After you smoke her you will know for sure if you have a keeper pheno...but she looks plenty promising right now.

Im not keeping any cuts Hamster. There are so many other strains that I want to grow and I just dont have any room to keep any mothers. I wish I could keep her around but I dont really mind because I have some other great genetics and in the near future I will be making another seed order.

Hi all,
The plants are looking great maine. I have been trying not to spend any time on the site since I still have some more time to go before I can start over again, and seeing everyone's good looking plants just makes me jealous :)
I wish I still had my Sour Diesel seedlings :(

Green Mojo for everyone!

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back