Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for dropping in SSF. When does your grow start back up?

Rosebud said:
Miss ya Sensi!

Thanks Rosebud! I miss you guys too.

maineharvest, It might be a while before I can start back up. I might have to go out of town for more than a week in June and if I do then I can not start back up until I get back. I do have a nice little bean collection to choose from when I start back up though :)

-SSF-

Here are my 2 Larry, had 3 but one was a male and he is gone now.

Im really happy with their growth so far, they will get transplanted and flip the lights by the weekend.

larry 001.JPG

larry 002.JPG

maineharvest said:
very nice dman! Whats your flower setup going to be like?

Thanks Maine and HL,

These two will be in flower with 7 other plants under two 600 watt cooltubes, is that what you meant by set up? sorry its early and im just getting my first sip of coffee.

Thats exactly what I ment by set up. How big is your flower room?

Ive got my daily update on the Chem OG for yall. She is looking beautiful and just packing on more and more trichs by the day. I am watering her every 48 hours but today I had to water her just after 20 hours. The other two Chem OGs that I just put into flower are looking awesome! They are perfectly healthy and doing much better than the older one was at their age. This first plant has def been a learning experience for this strain but it has still amazed me. When I was going through the N and K deficiency in early flower I didnt think she would make it but things have turned around.

IMG_2849.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

maineharvest said:
Thats exactly what I ment by set up. How big is your flower room?

Sorry i missed this post, my room is 7x4.

looking good Maine

Took down the last 2 Larry OG's....some pics from the chop and hang in the attic....

P5190016.jpg

P5220021.jpg

P5220022.jpg

P5220023.jpg

P5220024.jpg

P5220025.jpg

P5220026.jpg

P5220027.jpg

P5220030.jpg

P5220034.jpg

P5220035.jpg

P5220037.jpg

And this is a branch that was hanging for 5 days and is just about ready for the jar....

P5220041.jpg

P5220042.jpg

maineharvest said:
Very nice Hamster! Do you still have the 707 going?

I have a Bonsai mom in a 12 ounce plastic cup....nothing flowering from her. She might not make the next round of cuts in my Mom tent. I shld have some top notch strains coming my way after the Summer. Gonna need room.

I think I'm back in the game again with this grow. With growing in general. I'll update with pics this afternoon when i go check on the grow again. I popped one Tahoe on 3/21 and it poked it's little head out the ground on the 24th. It's now 60 days old, and confirmed female. I took 16 clones from her about 3 days ago and they are sitting and hopefully rooting.

I'm tired of fighting with PH issues so I'm trying to root the top of the plant to become my new mother in soil. I'll go back and give hydro another run when I have a RO system up and running and after giving the hydroton another good washing.

The 16 clones are looking good. Not droopy, not looking pale. Hopefully I get a good percentage of these to root. The top isn't looking too well though. Lack of humidity I think. Found a larger top and gave it a good spraying. We shall see if she pulls through. Pics to come this afternoon after I cook lunch for the wife and kids.

Excellent HL.

Here is one of my 2 Larrys and a clone i took, its rooted and growing.

may 24 008.JPG

may 24 004.JPG

maineharvest said:
Those look great are they budding dman?

Thanks,

No budding yet, they are 2 days into flower, but they are 55 days old.

I will get some pics up soon. Been busy. Larry is almost 4 weeks. Stacking sites and trichs and healthy as a mother $%#@&$.

nouvellechef said:
I will get some pics up soon. Been busy. Larry is almost 4 weeks. Stacking sites and trichs and healthy as a mother $%#@&$.

Work that cut chef.....work it.:) Can't wait to see some pics.

Hamster Lewis said:
Work that cut chef.....work it.:) Can't wait to see some pics.

Ok I will go snap some now. See if you recognize her :) 27 days

IMG_1438-1.JPG

IMG_1439-1.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

Latest posts

Back