California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossAlexander

Reaction score
Hi, long time smoker..first time threader. I don't know if people are going to get mad about my thread. But, I want to meet people in my hometown that smoke. My two friends have left for college. I am finishing up my associate's in philosophy at my local college before I move on to get my bachelor's. I don't have any friends anymore and I just want someone to hang out with (an MJ smoker would be awesome). I live in Bakersfield, CA. Email me if you do to. We can AIM chat or chat on here and maybe hang out sometime. Thanks a lot.

hmm, true..well i guess that won't be happening. stupid ass cops

still sounds pretty risky cant trust anyone not matter what

but I feel for you I got stuck working in B-field several times, if it wasn't the crudeoil smell,it was the miles n miles of cotton feilds, couldn't wait to get home!

haha..thanks naturalhi. yeah you guys are right it is too risky..

You'll be alright heads arn't that hard to identify

"B-field"??? is that an oilfield??..I wrked on drilling rigs, where dope comes in 5 gallon buckets, the joints are 30 ft long and theres a pusher on every rig. heee hee he..;)

naturalhi said:
but I feel for you I got stuck working in B-field several times, if it wasn't the crudeoil smell,it was the miles n miles of cotton feilds, couldn't wait to get home!

Hick said:
"B-field"??? is that an oilfield??..I wrked on drilling rigs, where dope comes in 5 gallon buckets, the joints are 30 ft long and theres a pusher on every rig. heee hee he..;)

Yeah10-4 I spent some time out in oil patch myself, well more gas patch in the 4 corner area where I was, you forgot all the trippin' the pusher makes you do!:D

Been away from trucking too long can't remember what they called LA? oh well it doesn't matter

Whoa glad you added the artist I never woulda figgered that out,don't listen to Dwight, but yes Bakersfield is a farmtown with an oil patch on the side for good luck!

yeah I live north but I'm from San Diego, I've made the I-5 run many times. Its always hot though there. Like 111 last time. :eek:

Thats why we moved to the lost coast, cool year round! like Bay area weather!

Latest posts

Back