California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive never left the east coast florida up to delaware and back down many times but never off east coast. Florida is like 95 degrees today

i believe i saw a grow thread of yours mysterious...are you growing indoors?

RossAlexander said:
haha..thanks naturalhi. yeah you guys are right it is too risky..

why don't you join another site.........thats not MJ oriented....such as myspace.com use a different user name ;)

my space is pretty cool cause all different kinds of people are there and myself have seen many stoners there....

Danny Danko is there....high times cultivation editor and tons of other like minded people

you can start friendships without telling people you grow....cause it should be a secret anyway right? ;)

but to ask someone if they like to puff a doob here and there isn't gonna get you in shit

i feel ya on wanting to meet new people.....as i sit here and type i can seriously say i have NO friends ....all my pals are 5000 miles away

yeah i definitley know what you're sayin LdyLunatic thanks for lookin out maybe i'll try myspace

A neighbor who happens to be gay, he told me that my space was origanaly was populated by mature gays, till the kids came, just a bit of trivia

really haha..well to be totally honest i hate myspace...but ldylunatic is right..i probably can meet a few fellow tokers on there...i just hate the idea of having to say "i have a myspace".

LMAO.....i'm such a space addict...HAHA.....yeah im a nerd....but i like messing around with the profile ...you know the layouts and stuff...

i use it mostly now to stay connected to friends back in ontario.....but yeah you two are soooo right....full of tons of kids and people just advertising their bands

remind me why i'm addicted ...LOL :rolleyes:

yeah thats is totally cool if you want to use it for staying connected to friends and stuff..obviously this is just my opinion. i just don't like when 25 year old guys find 13 year old girls on there and get them to meet them at a park in the middle of the night.

Latest posts

Back