Carbon Filter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzywhitelufc

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals, I saw a thread a few months ago, about some carbon Filters that Nouvellechef had tested. Now my question is are the ones NC tested available in the UK.
Any hints tips or info would be appreciated.:)

Good question bro.....I hve not seen nchef on in a bit. I wld pm him or hit him with an @ over at Cannetics....if I get a hold of him I will ask him for you.

I dont know if he will be up on european distribution.

i also am not sure he was that impressed with it, but i could be wrong.

another member didnt like them, cant remember who but it may have been Norcalhal

check out a company called basement lighting.com, the company is affiliated with Discount hydroponics here in the US. Its a really good company and they have some good high flow carbon filters, and if memory serves me, they are the same ones that NC was talking about. If not yu can get some ideas at least.

Thanx Hammy,Dman and Hush, will do Hush have dealt with them before will check em out.
Your tie isn't straight, Dman, and good to see you dressed....

Wasn't there a DIY that used the silica based kitty litter?

Wet

Reading his thread on them over at cannetics makes me think they are not carbon filters at all....they are cap filters...like intake filters on an engine....washable and reusable.

They look just like my intake filters in my 135i....

Wetdog said:
Wasn't there a DIY that used the silica based kitty litter?

Wet

Yeah I think either J Bones or MindsEye did that thread.....

Thanx Hammy, I think I will stick with the regular ones. So I read it on the other side............Mmmmm.........Stoner.

ozzywhitelufc said:
Thanx Hammy,Dman and Hush, will do Hush have dealt with them before will check em out.
Your tie isn't straight, Dman, and good to see you dressed....

LOL,

I didnt realize so many people were bothered by my old Avtar,

it has caused a commotion, but nothing as bad as HL's old Avtar.

I get douche chills just thinking about it.

dman1234 said:
LOL,

I didnt realize so many people were bothered by my old Avtar,

it has caused a commotion, but nothing as bad as HL's old Avtar.

I get douche chills just thinking about it.

I might hve to break that puppy out again and gve some of the new peeps a chance to hve nightmares about that thing....lol

And ozzy it is all good....I hve spent almost an hour looking for a thread here on MP that actually was on Cannetics....lol.

Latest posts

Back