Chat With Me!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Heya! Smoking a blunt, kinda bored. Anyone else out there smokin? Well was just wanting to chat, i need the chat crew here haha!! Anyways Wake up this forum it's dead!!! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Nothing much man, the forum is DEAD!!! lol What's up with you?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Lol chat just by posting on this now that they removed the chat!!! i'm toasted too Buju ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

This is bound to be a very.. slow.. conversation..

How you doing bro? It's a shame the chat is gone. :fid:

yeah, we do it qutie a bit though, it's pretty fun once ou get used to all the slow chatting lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hey Berserker, what's up!? you aint high? LOL

~Burn one~
Dewayne

man that sucks, i'll blow some your way when i spark up in a little bit. As soon as i start to drop i'll light up and smoke some more of this blunt :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

man,I wish that would work.I will be getting some tomorrow:ignore:

that's good!!! we'll have to chat it up tomorow too then...if i'm here lol. If not i'll find a way to get on lol, love MP!!! <3 ahaha..
~Burn One~
Dewayne

just thought i'd poke my nose in and say hey to you guys... i might turn in early tonight... not sure yet.. depends if i wanna take the time to scrape my bowl or not.

I cant walk by rhe computer with out getting on here.:holysheep:

ahahah me either, it's my home page now!!! hahaha. And hey there pranic!! how's it going? start scrapin LOL!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i guess you made up my mind, i'll get out my saftey pin and my half of a pair of tweezers, it's goin slow.. got into a fight with my gf today.. and i didn't even do anything .. then got bitched at by my folks... smoked the last of my pot.. so it's been a day... lol

Latest posts

Back