Chat With Me!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dewayne said:
ahaha you came by bro!!! Nice to see ya! how's it going? it still says you're typing, didn't know if you were coming by PTMD ;) lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

am I typing? LOL

what up! u all need 2 down load bob marley dreams of freedom its an album its remixed really trippy more echos tite 2 listen 2 when ur high search dreams of freedom for album on limewire

Dewayne said:
ahaha you came by bro!!! Nice to see ya! how's it going? it still says you're typing, didn't know if you were coming by PTMD ;) lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne
whats up dewayne it says ur typing aswell and i jsut check my new batch of hash and a dam moth died in the batch

dreams of freedom? Is it songs of freedom remixed? or nothing to do with that set.

I plan on doing some lowryders soon.

Buju said:
I plan on doing some lowryders soon.
yeh i have top 44 seeds which can finish flowering in 6 weeks so thats just a few weeks longer going through veg and all for a prior 5 weeks and ill get alot more yield

I feel ya PTMD, i'm high, but it's oging down so i'm gonna smoke this up :) Night zerk, too bad we had to lose ya so soon, farewell!! :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeh im about 2 smoke more i made like 10 green rolling papers if u know what im talkin about

I'm smoking the last of my hash oil now man, sorry i'm a bit behind on posting ahah i was rolling. I was takling about PTMD buju, i told him to come by too :) lol. Glad ya both showed up, so what's up? :48:

ahahahaha nice bro!!! i just whipe tar all over half this paper, puts ome dank weed in it, i expect to be fried out of my mind.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i think its 2 stong and is blowing the hairs and trichs off but i think im just thinking that cuz im high

Thanks Buju!!! Hey mom! glad to see you could join the thread! Got the chat crew here now minus burke.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hey mom! Throw out some change! The ice cream man is coming!

Latest posts

Back