Chat With Me!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you doing Pranic.I think i will be scrapping my bowl too.:spit:

plus i only have 4 dollars to my name.. not enough to even buy anotha bag.. cause i have to buy at least 20... or it's gone in the first hour

hey berserker, whats up?

so yeah anyway i'm just sittin here listenin to akon... kinda like duh...

sorry to hear pranic, hopefully that resin does you some good, i'll blow some your way too ;)

Allovher they removed it because it wasn't a secure chat and that they couldn't afford to put a secure one on right now. Also it was causeing problems, so one of those :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I see all you hanging out and not saying anything...Well I will say wahts up to all of you then:D

wanna front me then.. i will go get my hustle on.. lol.. i need someone who will front me.. and not even bother to ask me for cash back, in otha words i need free trees... to get my smoke on and my hustle on.... i know i know grow my own.. i'm trying still to get some profitable smoke.. but everytime i do get a good grow goin i get caught.. lol... and my outdoors venture didn't go so well this year, myplants drowned

i know, a lot of people come in and i'm like well how come they don't chat?? lol get yourselves inhere, smoke and chat with us peoples ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

whats going on brother Buju??You doing good tonight?

lol sheesh pranic, why'd they drown? Outdoor growing is wicked easy lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

well outdoors maybe easy for you.. but i'm an indoor grower.. i control the weather conditions in the house.. i am god with a lil g outside is God's domain.. he makes it rain and rain and rain.. and my poor plants drowned... it happens.... but god has a plan..so i trust his choice in kiling my plants... thanks :) so i have to wait till i have a place to grow indoors.. and i killed my plants i was growing in the house.. they were getting too big.. and noticable.. i just grew the babies for something to fill my time.

because honestly i love growin weed.. and when i have my own house i will do it freely.. i just have to wait...

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
well im really baked and i dont know if this chat is current or like 2 months old
Take a look at the time and date at the top of the last post brother:hubba:

it's a million years old .. it's just happening now.. in another time

ahaha you came by bro!!! Nice to see ya! how's it going? it still says you're typing, didn't know if you were coming by PTMD ;) lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I'll tell you what.All you crazy kids have a good night.I am gonna go pop acouple vic's smoke some rez and gel infront of a movie,now all of you get to bed at a decent time and dont keep the neighbors up:hubba:

Smokin it up, zerk :) what's up puff and pranic!

Latest posts

Back