Cheap and Easy way to eat weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Jk, The Stuff Works Better Than I Thought. First Nothing Was Happeening Than Wam! An Hour Went By And I Couldnt Remember What I Was Doing> This Stuff Is Great!

OGkush said:
Haha Jk, The Stuff Works Better Than I Thought. First Nothing Was Happeening Than Wam! An Hour Went By And I Couldnt Remember What I Was Doing> This Stuff Is Great!

Lol! that's how it was with me. About 45 minutes into it, I was like, ok I feel pretty good, some beer would be good right about now. Then about the hour mark, BOOM, it hits like a freight train!:fly:

I ate an hour prior to making 10 of these with mine and a friends weed and I made 3 for every person (3 were eating and 1 person just had 1). I got a slight slight buzz and ended up after about an hour just lit up a bowl or 4. It might have taken longer to kick in because I had just ate and that would make sense because I passed out at like 10 or 11 and I usually stay up till 2 in the morning every night...

i was wondering, what's the difference between using organic peanut butter and normal peanut butter. Was the person that made the recipe just a hippy?? lol. I ate a normal peanut butter one and got baked before, so i was just curious, thanks!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
i was wondering, what's the difference between using organic peanut butter and normal peanut butter. Was the person that made the recipe just a hippy?? lol. I ate a normal peanut butter one and got baked before, so i was just curious, thanks!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

It goes with the myth that MJ needs some sort of "activation" to become phycoactive in the digestive system. I see that one here a lot.

You can take it from a baggie and eat it just as it is. Nothing you're going to do with it will make it any more phycoactive.

Slap some strawberry jam on it and eat it.

haha, have fun man.

I agree 100% with Stone Bud... This is right out of the recipe so take or leave what you will.

Spread peanut butter on the tops of all 8 crackers. I use organic, crunchy peanut butter. The crunchy kind seems to have more peanut oil, and just tastes better. Don't buy the stuff thats loaded with huge peanut chunks, its a ***** to spread that stuff on crackers. The ideal brand of p-butter you want is Adam's Natural Peanut Butter (the smooth kind), its loaded with plenty of cannabinoid absorbing peanut oil. If your options are limited, just go with a natural peanut butter (look for jars that have oil resting on top of the peanut butter).

DO NOT BUY PEANUT BUTTERS LIKE 'JIF' AND 'SKIPPY'

(I'm aware they have natural versions of their products, but they are also not really effective at all)

(I can't stress this enough, you will not get buzzed at all if you use those garbage brands, you'll also be consuming partially hydrogenated soybean oil (the main component in the faux-butter that movie theaters use on their popcorn). This "partially hydrogenated" **** will not absorb the goods properly, so make sure you pay attention at the grocery store :p

Heh man, i didn't think so. I appreciate you guys answering the question. I've made two and my buddy and i are sitting here baked. SO either way, i'm high right now, id idn't use organic, good enough for me lol. Thanks guys! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Just added 1.0 gram of fluffy green bagweed (with some decent crystals and hairs for mid-grade weed) finely chopped, to 4 Townhouse (Ritz style) cracker sandwiches, and put in the oven pre-heated to 300 F. for 25 minutes.

I'll let you know how it goes! The gf is a bit pissed I went out to buy peanut butter when we have 4 jars in the cupboard.... lol So, I hope it's worth it!

I must have came to the computer 5 times to post this and forgot what I was posting... It works! I'm not Stoned.. But pretty damn high!

I'll share something that I can attest to personally. THC is fat soluable, as we all know, and works best when extracted in such mediums as peanut butter, butter, vegetable oil, etc. Evidenced as such from proof that THC is stored or concentrated in our fattier tissues upon biopsies or autopsies.

I've tried to make brownies using 1/2oz of weed before, without first disolving the thc in something fatty. I've tried eating grams on grams of weed dry, or mixed in a variety of food, like salads, shakes, etc. My brownies on both occasions were gritty ( due to the 1/2 oz of green matter mixxed in - bleh =/ ) and tasted like hell. Weed it's self does not seem to be that psychoactive alone. The brownies were mild at best- And bumed that I blew a 1/2 oz for similar results to simply smoking.

One of my sampling friends turned me on to his method of making them and it simply calls for *boiling* the weed powder in vegetable oil *first*. I scoffed at this general idea, under the same assumption that the THC would be mostly destroyed, knowing that the vegetable oil it's self has an extremely high boiling point.

My wiser friend simply smiled, brought over a lab grade hot plate with magnetic stir rod, 5 grams of similar grade weed, a box of brownie mix, and 1/4 cup of vegetable oil. The fine powdered weed was left in a low boil on this stirring hotplate for an entire hour at around 475+ degrees. Surely, I had my doubts, but was willing to try with someone elses stash =)

On top of that intense heat it was placed in the oven for another 30-40 minutes at 350 in the over in the form of rising brownie mix. Cut into 9 squares and sampled 1square at a party that night, I was higher than I think I have ever been. It was so sedative that I could barely move, let alone talk or make coherant conversation. Time lapsing was sever as well. Spatial distance distortions, coordination adversly affected, and heavy visual hallucinations ensued for about 8 hours. I was still unbearably high the next day at work and tried my best to avoid people as I was still extremely chink eyed and bloodshot so bad people were asking if I was "ok".

The trick was the oil extracted the THC as a soluable, and the left over pulp powder in the oil was filtered out and discarded. Only the oil was used and it was the most intense marijuana high I've ever experienced. This method cut my MJ requirements by 2/3 rds and got ten fold results out of the "high".

Milages may vary, but I've never personally had much luck ingesting uncooked MJ. I assume the lipids readily uptake better as a THC vehicle as they are much harder to break down than plant matter, or bypassing destructive enzymes in the stomach. Similarly, peanut butter can be used in the same way, I've never tried it personally yet, but plan to try these crackers soon. The general idea seems the same.

i tried do this....i didnt have any have any quackers so first i just started with half a bowl of dat good **** on top of about half a spoon of peanut butter (hill country fair) waited for about 30 minutes then thought i was trippin haha,then i was like nah im not trippin im just lettin myself think that. so i ate a little bit more and nothin, so i said ****this **** im just gonna load a bowl and forgot that i didnt have a pipe made so im bout im bout to say padoodle again and before i did i rememberd i had a kewl rainbow pipe that hits smooth with it, clean fresh white smoke,but i just rememberd that that has nothing to do with this but im high bottem line is that i will prolly try to heat it with somthin maybe some bread i dont know but i'll let yall know whats as long as im high, awright peace! if not 2day then 2morrow and if not then, then i dont know, i was bout to bust out laughin,peace... calm down im all high n butterflies rock.

Edited By SmokinMom- read the site rules regarding profanity.

ahahaha i can't stop laughing from these posts. i cant waiiit to try this.

hey guys i got a question.
can this work if you put the crackers in a microwave? reason why is because i live in a dorm and getting acces to a oven is kinda hard. will it work or not? any details?

Ok, this is a very intersting thread. Fun.

Stoney, it is my understanding that the "high" elements in pot are more easily absorbed in the body though some sort of fat, such as oil, milk, etc. By heating the bud/fat mixture, you are infusing the fat with the buds. Kinda like a tea with water, but with fat. Is that not how you understand it? So it's not to make it more psychoactive, but to allow the body to absorb it more. This in turn makes it more potent, because you are absorbing more.
You bring up an intersting point about how heat converts THC to CNB. I do not like couch lock at all. I prefer an up buzz, for sure. So, we'll see how my experiment goes.

I put about a 1/4 gram in between two pairs of crackers with Skippy peanut butter. I know they recommend the natural kinds because of hte oil, so I sprayed a bit of canola oil on top of the peanut butter, just to give a bit more of an oily medium for the buds to sit in. I've got them in an oven set to warm (below 250) and I'm going to leave them for about 40 min.

I'll report back in about an hour!!!

theCre8or said:
Just ate 'em. It's about 2:15p

Well, you ought to be buzzin pretty good right now then. It's 3:30p.

No, it makes absolutely no difference what you eat them with. Anything you eat will just slow down the high and make it come on slower.

It does EXACTLY the same thing on an empty stomach as it does any other way with the exception that it takes longer with food.

Stomach acid doesn't care what you put in with it.

actually I never felt anything. Perhpas it wasn't enogh?

I'll try again next weekend with a bit more...

theCre8or said:
actually I never felt anything. Perhpas it wasn't enogh?

I'll try again next weekend with a bit more...
Yeah, a quarter of a gram isn't going to do much for you via the stomach. When you smoke it, it has a fast high. Eating it takes an hour to 90 minutes to come on good.

If you do a gram and maybe a second gram an hour later, you'll be wasted. 1/4 of a gram won't get you much. The high will last waaaay longer tho'.

Of course, it depends on the weed how high you get. The same as smoking it.

Dirt weed, you'll have to eat an ounce of it.

WW, a gram should waste you.

i love firecrackers. usally when i make them tho i put about .7-.8 grams, so the cracker is just coverd in weed. then i wrap them in tin foil then put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 350...last alot longer then smoking it and i think its a better high.

I make them with the same amount you would smoke in one hit via a pipe and I get blasted off them...

Latest posts

Back