cheating. family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imnotadog

Reaction score
Let me tell you a short story.

Some guys 17-19 years are together for one weekend to party at a summer-house. They are all cousins(family). One of the guys has brought his girlfriend with him.

A month later, the same guy discovers that his girlfriend has cheated on him with one of his cousins.

If you were that guy, what would you do to the cousin who has been with your girlfriend?

I would learn that I had a lucky escape from a cheater and forget all about her.

As for the cousin she cheated with? .....

I no longer have that cousin.

Do you feel guilty?

Exactly what HippyInEngland said.

It takes 2 to tango so its an equal blame thing,but he is family,young,dumb and full of,so the hurt party should maybe discuss it with him as it should be sorted and put behind him maybe the sake of the whole family as you don't want to expose family to bad feelings in family social situations.

To forgive is good,it makes you grow as a person although I do understand that can be difficult with affaires of the heart!

Hope it all gets sorted out for your friend.

HippyInEngland said:
As for the cousin she cheated with? .....

I no longer have that cousin.

Do you feel guilty?

Yes, I feel guilty! I am the bad cousin... I cracked down in school today because of the thought of what I have done to him.

I am such a stupid piece of ****, and nobody should disagree on that...

lol who cares, i once stuck my little brother's girlfriend, then told him about it the next day. He thanked me for letting him know then turned the chick into a public spectacle at school the next day. Awesome. The only person cheating while you two did what you did was her. Just tell him and he'll get over it, but the longer you lie the worse it will get.

well ,,,if she wasnt up for it ,it wouldnt of happened ,so dont take all the blame ,:ignore:,just stay outta of his way for a while and tell him how sorry you are but at least he knows now what she was like :peace:

Id wish u both the best then wash my hands....lol after i kicked ur azz.

Man I don't know what to say. If it was my cousin. I'd be pissed at him for a while but he's blood not water.and for her.. I definately wouldn't be a Miner and try to restake my claim.
That's kind of a hard one. I don't know how close you and the couz is.
Plus I know my couz is hung like a clidesdale so I know that girl would be wrecked...
But one thing is for sure that girl would be out and kicking rocks on a corner waiting for the next trick.

I was watching a documentery on poligamists. Since my ex was one and I enjoyed it....lol(she liked girls too)
They showed how the female of the human species is pretty much poligamist.
With cracking the DNA code of many species,they have found the strands that make polygamy in animals; ducks,mice,bears,ect.
Women are like at the 90% for having this strand, and its female specific.
Only like 30% of men carry it.
So with that women are most likely to cheat looking for a better mate than a man.
So why are men pigs or dogs or is it just that 30% giving us a bad name?

Just cause he's a cousin doesn't mean a thing. Handle your business. Put a lump on his head, then explain to him that it was not cool, that he should be ashamed of himself, then get HIM to burn a dobby with You. Then ya'll be cool, yer blood ya know? As for her..... kick her to da curb mang!

If I was the cousin that was dating the girl I'd kick her to the curb, then I'd kick your ... then have a beer with you and laugh about it the following day.

If I was you, I'd hang in my head in shame, show up to his place bearing gifts of green and beer, and be prepared he might swing.

Blood is thicker than water. Your cousin is young and probably wasn't going to marry her anyways, if he was going to marry her, you did him a huge favor and saved him lots of heartache down the road. It takes two to tango, keep that in mind.

if that cousin told me.. and didn't ... good cousin to hang with..
if that cousin told me.. and did.. well fair good cousin. but no joint...
if that cousin did not tell me.. and screwed that.. forget them
they feel bad they lost passion to hang with you thats how I am..
myself.. if any ladies tried mess with me and is with someone in my realtives.. I tell them right away.. yo shes ho!

Yea man who told you? And if MY cousin slept with one of my girls, I'd beat his *butt* like I did as kids man. Darnn ya F-up once it's the last time. I don't want that crap happenin again, :48: ya feel me?

My 1st question to you if I were him is *why did you do it*? and then your answer would depend on how I would react. But IMO you need to face the music and then wait to see what dance he wants to do hopefuly not the Tango...lol.. But messing with some ones GF is not kool cousin or not but then you already know that. My ol'e man always told me if it has titts or wheels it's gonna cause ya problems sometime down the road...take care..

Latest posts

Back