Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know what to do. I keep knocking it around in my mind, and it just won't come to me. I HATE to even think about tossing any of the Cheese, but I just can't see how I am going to have room for all of them and the 3 other plants I want to flower. I could leave them in the 1 gal pots and just stick them all in the tent, but I keep thinking I would probably get a better yeild if I pick 4 or 5 of them and put them in bigger pots and then flower them out -- I know, I'll repot 4 of them and give them the middle of the tent right under the light, and I'll put the rest of them around the edges in their 1 gal pots. It will be a jungle in there, but what the Hell? Anyone have a better idea?

Peace

Time to take down a wall, or put up another tent. I don't know what your going to do. I just flowered 9 5 gallon pots and it was squished in there. How many do you have? They only person that i know can grow in 1 gallon pots is Hammy, and he is just amazing that way. Maybe you will be too. I say throw out a few and have some really nice big girls. Up to you of course. What ever you decide will be great.

Well, you aren't a lot of help, Rosy, but you are a sweet, sweet lady :) I have a plant in the tent I grew in a 1 gal pot that has some dank buds and is going down either tonight or tomorrow -- I'll post a couple of pics in the other journal when my camera charges up again. I took a few awhile ago, but didn't like them, and then the camera battery went down. I have twin clones from the same mom -- 1 in a 1 gal pot and the other ina 3 gal pot. The one in the bigger pot didn't get any bigger than the one in the smaller pot, but it is a lot greener than the other. They are both coming down today. They are the same ripeness, and I'm thinking the smaller one will be the better smoke because it doesn't have the clorofile (sp) levels in it than the greener one does. Does that make sense?

Peace

I may be wrong but I would think the plants with greener leaves(more chlorophyll) would produce bigger, better buds, since the chlorophyll is responsible for producing all the sugars that the plant uses for building materials(for building buds and resin glands). I would keep the richer looking plants and toss the weaker looking ones. Or try to keep the extras in stasis by periodically crushing the stems so that the plants continue to veg slowly until you can decide what to do with them or get that barge to build you a floating greenhouse-boat. :)

Hey Hemperfi i thought yield didnt come into the inquasion
Lol
Just plonk the lot in there and trim/lst/hst/supercrop/top whatever ya need to do dude.
T4

Hush, I am talking the two plants I will harvest in the morning, They are both about 55 days in flower and have the same size buds about the same ripeness. One is in a 1 gal pot (the one yellowing) and the other in a 3 gal pot (the greener of the two) The only difference is the amount of chlorophyll still in the one in the 3 gal. pot. I have read that chlorophyll can taste harsh in buds, so I was guessing that the one yellowing might be smoother smoke.

Yeah T4 -- I'll put as many as will fit in 3 gal pots and stuff the others around the edges in 1 gal pots -- It should be a sight to behold in a few weeks :)

I spent the afternoon making soil. I believe it is one of the most important aspects of the grow. Damn, I love dirt :)

Peace

Here are the two plants in question, Hush. What do you think?

100_1098.JPG

100_1100.JPG

100_1101.JPG

100_1102.JPG

100_1103.JPG

Chop them down and get the cheese going.
They look ready Hemperfi and chlorphyll breaks down when you dry the buds in total darkness with the right temps/rh obviously for prevention of budrot and also over time.
T4

Those nugs look great hemper another great job. :aok: congrats on the soon harvest.. Next week my whole cycle starts :) . We both got started around the same time now here we are both bout to go through our second harvest. Pretty great isnt it.

HemperFi said:
Here are the two plants in question, Hush. What do you think?
The yellowing that you have there will not matter to your smoke because you don't smoke the fan leaves. All of the bigger leaf even on the buds will be trimmed off(unless you like smoking leaf). But as T4 said, once you dry and cure them, any chlorophyll that is left in the bud material should be broken down (at least most of it). So the level of yellowing on the plant shouldn't matter much as long as the trichomes are ripe. :) They look real good BTW. :) :icon_smile:

I misread what you were saying before. I thought you were talking about cloning them :doh: don't know how I got that from what you had said. :)

T4, they are coming down today, and yes, the Cheese will be in the tent by tonight :)

Jack, yes, my man, we are becoming growers. Ain't it wonderful? :)

Thanks PP -- they are small, but the smoke will be very welcome :)

I remember when you joined Hemperfi,

look at you now, its quite a success story.

Keep up the good work bro.

Looking good Hemp. Thought I might chime in on the fert subject. You might want to check out this site on earth nectar. There are some interesting reads about soil and fertilizers that people might find interesting. Green mojo brother, Peace...

htpt://www.soilsecrets.com/growingsoil.htm

Thank you dman, It wasn't that long ago -- I've learned a lot in here from you-all.
T4, thanks Bro, but I am still a rookie grower -- having a little luck with the Cheese. I hope to be a great grower one day tho :)

Thanks Smoke -- I'll have a look. Glad your still lurking ...

The Cheese in the tent:

100_1105-1.JPG

They are looking stonking healthy HemperFi, doing me proud, bro! :icon_smile:

Yes :clap: i said it b4 n i'll say it again, lookin great man :cool2: my (flower) rooms are shut down atm, and I'm getting bloom/grow envy:eek: ...lol.

Rockster, It isn't me, it's your seeds. They are making me look very good. I hope I can make us both proud at the finish.

Lord, thank you so much -- I want to make you master growers proud to have brought me so far so fast. I'm loving this adventure -- and the smoke :)

I transpotted 7 1 gal plants into 3 gal pots last night -- farming is a lot of work sometimes -- I also sprayed all the clones w/ SNS 217 -- I don't want to deal with the Borg this grow -- I'm praying that they are totally gone. I washed down the tent w/ a bleach solution as well. They looked wonderful when I closed the tent last night -- In a few mins the light will go back on, and I can see how they are looking. I am anxious...

Peace

Latest posts

Back