Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Rosy, I'm not going to grow this summer. I'm going to Idaho to look for a small piece of land/w a barn or cabin -- shop, perhaps just bare land. Doesn't really matter as long as there is water. I hvae been thinking for years now that it would be sweet to have a winter place (like this boat) and a summer place up North away from the heat. It is still a dream, but my ex-brother-in-law says he will go in with me on some land, so it may actually happen. Anyway, looking for a place will be something to do up there this summer -- no hurries. I germed 5 Satori seeds, and they all came up. 4 of them are two and a half feet tall, in one gal. plastic pots in the tent for about a week now. None of them have sexed, but I have an eye on them. One of them is a foot shorter and up on a box. There are also 8 Cheese clones in one gal. pots in there (I culled a male the other day and I think there is one more in there somewhere) and there is a AK-47 mom, also in a one gal. pot. Pretty crowded in there, but with them all in one gal. pots they seem to fit okay. I will do a lot of watering the next couple of months. I don't mind. There should be enough dank in the tent to last me a year, but I will pop seeds in October and begin anew. I still have Cheese and Satori seeds, plus I have a bunch of freebees I want to grow. I'm thinking I might go organic, but I have enough GH nutes to last a year, and I may as well use them. I will put together new soil though. I have been reusing my dirt for three or four grows now -- time to begin again. I have learned a tremendous amount. I am still learning and probably always will be, but I feel confident now that I can grow some dank, and I truly appreciate all the schooling you fine people have given me, and I am sorry it was so difficult getting it across to me at times :).

HF

Still no tobacco :) I'm feeling much better :)

100_1217.JPG

100_1218.JPG

Dont matter so long as you have enough smoke for the whole year Hemperfi and were always learning so your not alone.
Glad ya still off the ciggies says me just putting one out.
T4

First the internet connection went down, then my computer went down, then my phone went down and then I went down -- But this time the plants did just fine while everything else went FOBAR. I even had to go to hospital, but only for awhile. The first batch of Cheese is cured and in bottles. I got a few ounces of pretty good smoke. It has a strange odor and flavor I can't begin to discribe (space exahaust). I like the high a lot -- It is a crusier for sure -- motivates me, but kind of tosses off my coordination -- takes me two times to pick up anything. (I guess that could be Alzhimers) I have more growing now that hasn't been stressed nearly so much -- We will see if there is a difference. The tent is full for the last time until Fall. There are 11 plants 8 Cheese, 2 Satori and an AK-47 bonzi momma.

I have managed so far to address all my problems to a degree of satifaction, which has me wobbling on the fence of existense in some kind of precarious yet predictable notice of equity. The doctors have fired off a prempetive strike of antibiotics and the new wonder drug (prednizone). They give them a week to ten days to bring my illness to it's knees,... If it doesn't work they want to put me in the hospital -- something I noticed on the paperwork called pulmonary phyalbra(sp).I'll be Okay. I went and bought an Indiana Jones hat and a new leather jacket because this adventure is shooting another sequal for sure, and life is an adventure...

I still haven't smoked a cigarette -- Never will again. Been mostly vaping the weed (almost said meds lol) It does seem to help tho.

Broke down and got a smart phone-- Samsung Galaxy -- I hated my other phone. The jury is still out on this one too.

I'll be around for a week to ten days -- say hello or something interesting :)

Peace

Hello :ciao:

Glad you are mending--hate hospitals. Thanks for the update....I was a little worried about ya. I'll be anxious to try out the Cheese when mine gets there.

Congrats on the not smoking. I cannot imagine anything that would compel me to start smoking cigarettes again...it just feels so good not to.

I have been vaping, too--I am now the proud owner of an Extreme Q. My buddy that I got one for his b-day liked his so well that he decided that I needed one too. He showed up a couple of days ago with one for me. I have hardly turned it off.

Very cool Goddess. The Q will be your best friend. It is so cool to be able to just leave it on, take a hit or three and then just lay it down leaving it on until you want another hit -- hours go by, and you are still smoking the same bowl. Still amazes me :) I'll put up a few pics soon -- been busy making some chicken soup tonight :)

Thanks for stoping in THG -- and caring

Peace

Glad you ok Hemperfi and i agree cheese makes me act as though i have Alzheimers too my coordination goes to pot if yall pardon the pun.
T4

Hey Hemper, you were missed. Sorry you have been so sick. Very happy you are still off the cigs. Congratulations. I hope the prednisone works quickly for you and you can get off of it and just on cheese, and satori, and AK47 and stuff. hugs hemper!

Here is a little about what's going on here on the old boat. The last crop of the year... The flower is a Satori that is just busting out -- very cool :)

I feel much better today -- didn't awaken in a pool of sweat anyway. Fever is gone as well and the general ackiness is gone too. I may survive -- again :)

Here are some pics:

100_1220.JPG

100_1221.JPG

100_1224.JPG

100_1225.JPG

100_1227.JPG

Latest posts

Back