Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry to here you are feeling bad. Lots of people here have had similar situations. Stuff happens. When you get to feeling better give us an update. Take care Hemperfi. :)

HemperFi said:
I'm sorry, THG, I have been going through a bit of a health problem. Due to my sickness, I have neglected my garden to the point where it has almost died. The plants got way hot and then didn't get fed, and at the same time the power has gone out and then come back on at the wrong time -- two lights have burnt out, and I have been incapacitated. I feel real bad about letting things get away from me like this, but what can I say -- I went down, then my plants followed. I will still get a harvest (I took a few buds this morning) but it won't be the stellar crop I expected. I kind of feel like I have let you-all down, and I am sorry about that, but I DO have another crop in vedge that looks fine and should be some pretty dank weed. The only good that has come out of this is that I have quit smoking cigs. I have quit smoking anything -- thank God for the Extreem Q vape. I did finally get the lighting to come on and off at the correct times, and there is still some nice buds in the tent, but things are not the way I imagined -- sorry.

HF

Chill out bruv, bad stuff happens so don't go blaming yourself for things you can't control.

And hey, big ups to you for knocking carbon chuffing on the head and as it happens am waiting on getting a Provari V2 vape ( hi tech eCig) from the US
and will then quit myself.

My friend has an Extreme Q, and it works really well and I'm a Volcano owner and the fact it has a remote control really made me giggle!

So don't go fretting HemperFi, you should have some shake for oil making and as you say you've new girls in the pipeline so onwards and upwards eh mi bruddah!:)

P4134978.JPG

HemperFi said:
I'm sorry, THG, I have been going through a bit of a health problem. Due to my sickness, I have neglected my garden to the point where it has almost died. The plants got way hot and then didn't get fed, and at the same time the power has gone out and then come back on at the wrong time -- two lights have burnt out, and I have been incapacitated. I feel real bad about letting things get away from me like this, but what can I say -- I went down, then my plants followed. I will still get a harvest (I took a few buds this morning) but it won't be the stellar crop I expected. I kind of feel like I have let you-all down, and I am sorry about that, but I DO have another crop in vedge that looks fine and should be some pretty dank weed. The only good that has come out of this is that I have quit smoking cigs. I have quit smoking anything -- thank God for the Extreem Q vape. I did finally get the lighting to come on and off at the correct times, and there is still some nice buds in the tent, but things are not the way I imagined -- sorry.

HF

I am sorry to hear that you are sick. Don't worry about us, you have not disappointed us at all. Real life intervenes sometimes and there is nothing you can do about it. I lost a bunch of plants when I went to my sis's place to take care of her when she got out of the hospital after an extended illness.

Hope you are on the road to recovery. And thanks for posting. We all worry about our friends here at MP when we don't hear from them in a while.

Congrats on giving up the cigarettes. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I ordered a Extreem Q this morning for my buddy whose B-day is next week.

Take care and get better!

Hey, I truly appreciate the latitude -- thanks for the words of support. This is my 5th day without a cig, and apart from an ocassional tremor in the force, I'm thinking I can do this quiting thing. I just keep thinking, "pink lungs in 6 months" and taking a deep enough breath to hear the wheeze... Seems to be working. I will post a pic of what I get from this harvest. I'm thinking one should be as transparent with their failures as they are with successes -- and yes, Rockster, there will always be another crop to look forward to careing for, and higher expectations -- life goes on -- if you are lucky...

Peace

that's awesome Hemper, makes me happy someone I know (albeit anonymously...lol) is quitting those horrible 'butts. Good for you man, You'll be in my thoughts...And like everyone else said, don't sweat the plants, there's always more beans to pop...:woohoo: it's a setback but it's only temporary.Keep yer chin up.

:peace:,

7ge:)

Bummer hemper I hate to hear that. I wondered why you hadn't been around. Hope everything works out for the best.. congrats on giving up the free cancer. :D. I have been about 6 months now without a cig and I feel great :)

No worries Hemperfi just remember next time dont get sick.
Alls good glad ya on the mend and quitting fags one day i may quit ive been saying it since my daughter was 6 years old and she is 22 next week.
T4

Hey Hemper, You have not let anyone down silly. we are on your side.

Sorry you were sick. Happy you are quitting the smokes. I got my first vape when i quit nicotine too, and it helps..keeep vaping!:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-red vapor: :vap-bobby_on_the_be

Hugs!

ruh roh - scooby doo voice

hope you feel better soon, and good luck with the rest of your plants.

WOW -- thanks EVERYONE -- I truly appreciate your concern.

HF

I( have some photos I took yesterday, but every time I try to post them this program shuts down -- I will try again soon. I will get a few OZs of Cheese. I have taken down the worst of them. The rest still look pretty good and will yeald some nice smoke. I have put a bunch of clones and seedlings in the tent along with the rippening Cheese (about one more week) Also, I have not smoked tobacco since a week ago thursday. It is still knawing at my insides, but I will stick with the quit. Why be addicted to something that doesn't even get you high? The tobacco industry can go on without my contrabution. I am breathing better already.

Peace

Go for it hemperfi quit the fags and the cheese is looking good little burning on the leaves from lights but otherwise fine.
T4

Glad you're feeling well enough to get up and shoot some pics. I think the Cheese is going to finish just fine.

Congrats on 10 days nicotine free--Hang in there--you will never regret it. It will be 9 years for me next month. I cannot imagine anything inducing me to ever take up tobacco again.

Puff, Rosy, T4, THG -- thank you so much for your support, kindness, and encouragement. I am feeling much better now, and the rest of the plants don't look as bad as I was thinking. I still haven't smoked any tobacco, and I don't expect I will -- funny how everyone who has quit remembers the exact date they quit no matter how many years ago it was. It is a very strong addiction -- one of the worst, but apart from the ocassional tremors in the force, I am holding up just fine and haven't even considered lighting up a cig. I still have some in the fridge, and knowing they are there and available has helped my resolve. It is probably a good thing I am alone out here on the boat. It would really be difficult for anyone to get along with me right now. My youngest son and I are not talking -- we argued on the phone and he hasn't called back sinse. My eldest is in Afganistan with a broken heart. His lady is with another guy now and being real ugly to him when they communicate. I told him to man-up, live for the moment and keep himself safe. I wrote my Sis telling her how she has fouled up since becoming wealthy -- probably been cut out of the will, lol. I don't really care. It's the way she is treating her children that's upsetting. She is in total denial. Her son, my nephew, is 27yo. He is an alcoholic and has been for years. He is willing to do rehab and get off the boose, but Mom won't help. She is afraid to tell her new husband that her son needs help, so instead, she is tossing him out on the streets to go and live a life of crime, which is all he knows. He would like to get off the boose and go to school.

sorry about the rant -- I'm high as Hell -- three hits.... I do grow some powerful, strong weed -- if I don't say so myself :)

Peace

:rofl: nice...homegrown's great, isn't it? Man, you have a full plate right now my friend. Sounds like you're doing well with the cigarette fight, keeper up. We're here if you need an ear or some help w/ anything...

:peace:,

7ge:)

update: The Cheese harvest is complete -- the tent is full of cheese clones and Satori that is taking its sweet time sexing. I am about done with my first season of growing. I should have plenty of smoke until I start up again in the fall. Some real nice nugs from the last two Cheese:

100_1215.JPG

100_1204.JPG

100_1205.JPG

100_1206.JPG

100_1207.JPG

100_1211-001.JPG

100_1212-001.JPG

100_1213-001.JPG

100_1210.JPG

and BTW, I still haven't smoked a cigarette :) Everyone hates me now tho -- My disposition hasn't been very sweet lately :) It's getting easier tho

Peace

You just be as grumpy and growly and as stoned as it takes to quit that habit.

You will never be sorry.

I am sorry your sister is being a blank. I am sorry for her son too.

Are you hoping to finish satori before summer? Me too. I don't want to grow this summer.

Congrats in hanging in there on the non smoking thing. Whatever it takes, it is worth it. I will be 9 years tobacco free this month.

We will await a taste test!

Hope you have gotten all the way over what ever was ailing you.

Latest posts

Back