Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a little update -- the tent is rockin, baby. I figure they are a couple of weeks out. I haven't checked the tricks yet, but there is some serious buddage development going on in there. Here is what they look like this morning:

100_1186.JPG

100_1187.JPG

100_1188.JPG

Nice Hemperfi ya in for a treat in a fair few weeks dude
T4

Thanks Puff.

Yeah, T4, they will be 60 days on the 24th. I'm really looking forward to tasting the Cheese :)

Peace

Those are looking great Hemper, however, those look like they have a lot more than 2-3 weeks to go. What is your flowering time on Cheese?

I really don't know Goddess. I'm thinking that 60 days is a good place to start -- it will probably be a week or two more than that, and rest assured, I will not chop them until they are optimum. Yesterday it blew 60 knots out here all day long -- we was rockin and rollin, baby. The lights went out for a few hours, but everything seems cool today -- no harm, no foul. They are pretty green still (no yellowing) and the buds are developing slowly, but nicely. I'm still feeding them GH Micro and Bloom + cal mag, and I gave them a shot of Cha Ching last feeding. I am already having to prop up branches because of weight issues and sagging flowers -- I'm thinking I should get a pretty fine harvest -- given a little patience and care. AND there is not a bug one on any of them -- The Borg has been irradicated in my garden. I'm thinking everyone should get Mites on their first grow -- what a lesson that was :)

Thank you for stopping by. I have missed you :)

Peace

I took a couple of shots while the lights were out yesterday. It's a bit easier to see the buds in these pics -- One shot of what is going on in the way over-crowded vedge area. I was wondering when I should start "Lollypopping" them?I wss figuring on cleaning up the bottom of the plants today sometime, but I'm concerned about taking too much plant too fast. What do you think?

100_1190.JPG

100_1192.JPG

100_1191.JPG

I'm hoping the few males in the vedge area will show themselves before I put them on 12/12, but they are taking their time. They all look pretty healthy though. :)

Thank you 7ge, I was thinking I should do it in vedge -- I'll take about a third off of them before I flip them, and then finnish up while they are in the tent.

Thanks for the pics. Those look they are going to bulk up nice. Looks like a bountiful harvest there. My freebie Cheese seed I got with the last Attitude promo is coming along nicely.

Yep, bountiful indeed -- I won't even attempt a guess at weight, but there will be plenty of Cheese going up in smoke around here. :) Does your Cheese look anything like mine, Goddess?

peace

Hi HemperFi :)

all looking really nice. Have you got any nice smells developing?

In response to your question about trimming lower branches, go for it and don't be shy with the scissors.

There's a pic of the bottom of a Wilma system with Cheese#1 which has had a trim for better airflow.

DSC_0038-2.JPG

HemperFi said:
Yep, bountiful indeed -- I won't even attempt a guess at weight, but there will be plenty of Cheese going up in smoke around here. :) Does your Cheese look anything like mine, Goddess?

peace

Well, here are 2 pics of my Cheese. She was planted the last week in Jan--I am thinking somewhere around the 25th. She is nice and bush with really close internodal spacing, but does not have alternating nodes yet.

The last pic is an 8 Miles High I have going. Like Rockster, I like to trim up the bottom of the plant for good air flow. I start in veg and do a little clean up the first week or 10 days of flowering. After that I really don't like to mess too much with them. This one is 4 weeks into 12/12 today. She has another 5 weeks or so to go. I think she will finish up nice.

3-07-12 007-1.jpg

3-07-12 009-1.jpg

3-07-12 010-1.jpg

I got a freebie Greenhouse Seeds Cheese that I got for placing an order bout two yrs now..., will be planting that for my next Freebie grow...can't wait to hear how she smoke THG.

:peace:,

7ge:D

LOL--I'm waiting for Hemper's smoke report.

I'll probably be taking a few cuttings off her and putting her into 12/12 in a couple of weeks. I do like to have alternating nodes prior to switching, but my plants seem to be taking their own sweet time this last seed run. I have 3 Satori that have not shown and the Cheese and Bubba76 freebies I got do not have alternating nodes.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I'm waiting for Hemper's smoke report.

I'll probably be taking a few cuttings off her and putting her into 12/12 in a couple of weeks. I do like to have alternating nodes prior to switching, but my plants seem to be taking their own sweet time this last seed run. I have 3 Satori that have not shown and the Cheese and Bubba76 freebies I got do not have alternating nodes.

the only reason I'm talking about your cheese is that the freebie you're growing is most likely the GHS "version" and not the true Rockster (Exodus cheese project) monster...Course we're probably talking about two differing cheeses :rolleyes:

Hey, Rockster, thanks for stopping in, yes, I DO have some nice smells coming off of the Cheese. I believe I have three phenos because there are three distinctly different aromas (perhaps 4, but my nose runs out of gas after three smell tests :) I am very pleased with your product so far -- you have created some beautiful genetics here -- thank you again.

I cut off and tossed a whole lot of perfectly fine wanna-b clones this morning. No sense in messing with them -- I won't be here to grow them out -- It did create some nice airflow in the vedge area, and I believe they are all a little happier for the trim. I can't get out of my mind, though, all the Cheese and Satori I could have cooking in the cloner -- what a waste...

One of the Satori got fried on its top -- it wasn't too close to the 400w light, but it wasn't getting any air circulation -- I believe it may come out of it, but it is looking pretty bad right now.

I sent my son a care package yesterday -- he got a hold of me the other night on his computer from Camp Leather Neck, in Afganistan. The only thing he said he needed was some "dip." I sent him 40 bucks worth of Skool. Yesterday they left the base camp and have been deployed in a FOB (forward observation base) The company that went a few days before them has already taken 5 casualties (4 wounded, 1 dead). My boy is in a dangerous place, and I am worried sick for him. He has wanted to be a Marine and a warrior most of his life, but he told me he doesn't even know why they are there unless it is to make more money for the defense contractors, and I could tell his heart really isn't into this war he is fighting. On top of that, his lady, the mother of his child, broke up with him the day he left for war, and is dating some other guy. The sadness in his voice was palpable. I pray he comes home alive and well.

Peace

Hey Hemper. Man your plants are looking really nice. I can smell them from here. lol THG, is yours more indica leaning? Looks bushier than Hempers'. Everybody stay safe. :) I just read your previous post. Man I feel for ya. I can't imagine my son being over there. He is 21 and if they bring back the draft...I hate to even think about it. I hope your boy comes home safe. :)

Latest posts

Back