Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powerplanter said:
Hey Hemper. Man your plants are looking really nice. I can smell them from here. lol THG, is yours more indica leaning? Looks bushier than Hempers'. Everybody stay safe. :) I just read your previous post. Man I feel for ya. I can't imagine my son being over there. He is 21 and if they bring back the draft...I hate to even think about it. I hope your boy comes home safe. :)

Yeah, the seed was from Dinafem, not one of Rocksters. They list it as a mostly Indica. I find though that I just get that tight internodal spacing with the T5s regardless of whether it is Indica or Sativa leaning. I also fimmed it.

Hemper, my thoughts are with you and your son...wishing you the best and a safe return for your boy--war sucks. I have an 18 yo grandson and feel the same way about the draft PP.

one of my Cheese #1 from Kaliman today out of the HPS for once ;)

IMG_20120310_201516.png

Wish your son all the best Hemperfi same old war story 'what are we here for'!
Btw its horrible throwing clones ive only done it once or twice and it wrecks your headspace for a day or so.
Plants are looking fine btw.
Thats a beauty too puffin.
Lol
T4

It does suck to throw away clones... I have to do it all the time.. I always take too many clones and im afraid there not gonna root so I end up taking twice as many more. Then they all end up rooting and I half to throw half away.... At least thats the way its been going. I got 4 I have to toss right now just waiting for the weak one to get weeded out. :D

You posted that question twice lol. I came in here and I was like "Didn't I just answer that, where is my reply" lol. Then I noticed that was in a different thread. I dont know bout the fly. It the cd cover from Im with you the newest cd from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Puff, that IS a beautiful Cheese plant you are growing there - is it Fimmed? The Cheese is a hardy strain and pretty easy to grow. The Satori is "dainty" compared to the Cheese. I hope I can get them into the tent before I kill them with love :)

The Cheese in 12/12 are doing fine. I had to prop up a few buds because of sag. They are bulking up nicely. I will have a pretty good harvest, and I am so looking forward to having something different to smoke. It will also be nice to pad the stash a little. I still have a few jars of this and that, but I have given away a lot of the best I had. Live and learn :)

I haven't heard from (or about) my son. He told me he probably wouldn't be able to get a hold of me for a while -- no news is good new -- I'm thinking.

I talked with my newly wealthy sister the other night. When I called she was sitting in the dark in her new 3 million dollar home -- depressed to the bone. She told me she has been waking up in the middle of the night with her heart pounding and her feet sweating -- in a panic. She is showing a lot of the symptoms of PTSD -- perhaps marrying the old guy wasn't such a good idea -- I don't know if she can wrap her mind around being wealthy -- I suggested that she take her daughters to a spa, but she says it is a waste of money -- she just doesn't get it.

I changed the clocks to save a little day light, but I forgot to reset the timer in the tent -- I'll do that today. It's a little windy out here on the lake, but it is sunny and warm -- spring is almost here :)

You good folks have a great day -- I truly appreciate having you-all around.

Peace

Time4Plan-B said:
Thats a beauty too puffin.

thanks t4

HemperFi said:
Puff, that IS a beautiful Cheese plant you are growing there - is it Fimmed?

did nothing to it, just letting it grow naturally ;)

i dont do much training on any plants at most i pinch or top depending on the stretch in flowers.

i learned a few strains though if i want abetter yeild next time i grow them out to do some lst orsomething, like my sour kushes.

i loving the grwoth of the cheese, i love short bushy plants like them. my other cheese plant is like a exact twin, why i didnt take a picture of both :)

upgradeing from x2 600s to x2 1000 watt hps on tuesday, theya re going to love it

Hey Hemperfi ill marry ya sis if she gets the money 1st doode.
Lol
Tell ya sis to try jogging/skipping or something cardio wise to help and try to unwind.
T4

T4, You want to marry my sis? Okay bro, but it's your funeral, lol. I think you have a great idea though -- a tread mill or stationary bicycle or something -- she isn't getting any sex from the old boy -- she MUST be all pent-up -- I'll make the suggestion to her -- thanks :)

Peace

Hi Hemper,
Just got caught up on your journal. My thoughts are with you and your son. Must be so hard to be where he is and for you to know what he is going through.

Hope your sister finds peace too. Heck, i hope we all find peace, isn't that what we all want and have found in our kind herb?

I did send the Sis some meds, Rosy -- I hope it helps her. Thanks for stopping in kiddo... And yes, it is hard knowing the danger my son is in over there. I don't really know how to think about it. I just get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I do... I cannot see any positive in any aspect of what our government has got us into -- all around the world. Seems like peace isn't even an option when there is so much money to be made off of war. What we should be at war with are lobbiests and defense contractors who are draining us and just scaring people into going along with them. JMO

Peace

hope all goes well Hemper....sorry to hear this! best wishes for you and the family!

kush

The other day I noticed a few leaves curling up on themselves (TACOING). I have been looking everywhere trying to find a reason for this prob, but haven't been able to find anything. Just my poor computer skills. Can someone tell me what might cause the leaves to taco? It did get a little warm in there a few times lately -- never up to 90 though. I don't believe it will affect my harvest time, but it may be affecting bud development. I don't know. They are about 50 days into 12/12. I suppose a pic might help: sorry for the poor quality of the pics, but I believe you can see what is happening. Suggestions? Should I flush them? What? I don't believe it is PH realted as I am pretty careful in that respect. Thanks ahead of time.

HF

100_1194.JPG

100_1195.JPG

Hi Hemperfi what ive managed to find on the net relates to either too hot aka heat stress or ph.
Sorry i cannot offer anymore advice as ive not experienced this myself.
T4

Thank you T4. I was thinking a heat problem. I slept in too long a couple of days, and the tent got pretty hot 87/88 before I could get things right again. I just gave them PHed water last feeding. I will just raise the light a little and turn up the fan. Always something....

Peace

Its a game of wits us trying to outsmart our plants Hemperfi.
Lol
T4

I'm sorry, THG, I have been going through a bit of a health problem. Due to my sickness, I have neglected my garden to the point where it has almost died. The plants got way hot and then didn't get fed, and at the same time the power has gone out and then come back on at the wrong time -- two lights have burnt out, and I have been incapacitated. I feel real bad about letting things get away from me like this, but what can I say -- I went down, then my plants followed. I will still get a harvest (I took a few buds this morning) but it won't be the stellar crop I expected. I kind of feel like I have let you-all down, and I am sorry about that, but I DO have another crop in vedge that looks fine and should be some pretty dank weed. The only good that has come out of this is that I have quit smoking cigs. I have quit smoking anything -- thank God for the Extreem Q vape. I did finally get the lighting to come on and off at the correct times, and there is still some nice buds in the tent, but things are not the way I imagined -- sorry.

HF

Latest posts

Back