Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
I recieved my seeds from Kaliman -- I have some "CHEESE."

There is nothing in the vedge area, but I do have a few seedlings rooting under the dome -- strains I don't want to lose.

I will crack half of the cheese -- that's 8 seeds. They are photo period, so I'll have to grow them out and sex them, and my track record w/ seeds isn't the best, so I'll probably end up with just a few females -- and a few clones -- I'll work it out.

I'll put them in my version of FFof soil in three gallon pots, and I will use a combo of GH three part nutes and some Big Bloom. Calmag every other feeding in bloom and ChiChing bloom enhancer in late flower. They will vedge under 450w of MH light and flower in my 4x4 tent under a 600w HPS.

I think I will save the freebee -- it's a femmed UFO#1,DinaFem "Blue Widow." I just don't think I'll have room for it this time.

I also got a pretty nice wallet out of the deal :)

here's a pic of the seeds.

100_0924.JPG

I'll keep an eye on your new grow..

Have you grown any Cheese, v? I don't know a lot about it except I like the looks of the pics and have never heard anything bad about the strains. I have four different strains, but they are packaged together, so I'll probably never know which is which, but it doesn't matter. I'm suire they are all fine.

Don't be afraid to comment... anyone

From what I've read those should yield nice. I grew out some Blue Cheese recently and it was quite nice. Yielded good, very strong spicy flavor, sweet finish. Funky aroma in flower, kinda smelled like old trash to me, but a lot of it, like an old dumpster or the county dump for those of you who know what that is. In a good way though. . .

I would love to run a batch of the Kaliman Cheese.

I'll have to watch this one too, Cheese will prolly be my next choice as well. Way to go on the first grow as well. I'm not really going to grow this winter but i will peek in on yours and maybe pretend its mine lol. Cya round Hemper

Hemper Ill tag along... Cheese is def still on my list of need to grow... Mojo for your babies....

Isn't that our very own Rocksters seeds? Green mojo again Hemper.

Hi HemperFi ive grown all of kalimans cheeses out and so has multifarious so hit any of us up on anything ya want to know.
Ya in for a treat too cos they are beautiful.
T4

Im in on this one, I've been looking at cheese strains for a year or so debating (probably could have done a cpl cheese grow's but rather be safe than sorry).

Can't wait to see further progress from this.

Hi HemperFi,

well I hope they turn out to your liking and apologies for them being mixed and not marked separately but was asked to produce an additional line by a main vendor of seeds as I have so few strains at present and it was all a bit of a rush job but I hope to fix this in future.

But even so, you should have a nice spectrum of cheese based genetics that appeals to all that like really tasty weed. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out for you and to mark your card all are light to medium feeders.

Rockster

Rockster -- I have wanted some of your cheese ever since I heard about it. I'm sure happy you are around for a little feed back -- light feeders? Okay, but first I have to get the seeds to pop, and I haven't had a lot of success w/ seeds -- I will do my best and try hard to make you proud.

I didn't realize there would be so much interest -- I will pop the seeds as soon as I get the vedge area cleaned up a little, and I want to paint a little off white in there so more light will bounce around the little darlings. In the past I have put the seeds into the soil as soon as they crack -- this time I'm going to let them root out a little before I plant them -- The way JAAM does it. Wish me luck :)

Peace

I usually wait til I have a good 1/4in before they see soil, tail down seed up.. Haven't had a problem yet like this.

Yeah, jon, that's what I'm thinking -- They are going in water as soon as I get up from here -- thinking of twisting one up before I do anything tho :) I did get the soil from the last grow cleaned up some and recycled into my dirt bin. Do you-all recycle soil? I will doctor it up some before I use it, but I can't see why it can't be reused -- is there a reason?

Peace

I re use some of the soil, not all though, Probably 30-40% old and 60-70% new.. On my grow now its all new though, had to get out with the old and in with the new in ALL areas. lol so I've had a Christmas in Nov. lol

I got noting right now but some soaking seeds, but you know you are welcome Hamster. Have you grown the cheese?

Mojo for yer cheese Hemper :) I wouldn't worry too much about yer seed record. This here is a whole new ball game with top notch genetics and fresh new beans. I bet they will pop so good that they about jump out of the water :)

That would be very cool Hushpuppy -- very

I got the seeds in water, the vedge area cleaned and painted white -- and I am high -- life is good.

I was just out in the sunshine washing duck **** off my slip. I have been adopted by some very nice looking ducks. I believe they were here last year and perhaps born here the year before. They obviously know Bubba Kush because they just ignore his attempts to scare them away -- and they will walk right up to me for food -- it's a nice life here...

peace

I had to clean out, clean up and pretty much revamp the vedge area. I painted it Navaho White, and it is ready for the Cheese babies. This is what it looks like now:

100_0930.JPG

Ducks are such friendly, sweet animals. we used to live next door to a girl who had two as pets. they followed her around, loved to be petted and squeezed and were very trusting. My boyfriend would hide in the house every time they were out because he wanted to still be able to enjoy eating duck.

I just ordered some kaliman's cheese. the #1. and have 3 big budda cheeses in veg now.

Latest posts

Back