Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please come along BBB -- the more the merrier -- I put the seeds in water on the 6th -- they are already sprouting. First time I've had this kind of success with seeds.

Hey hemperfi, just came back in and can't wait to see your cheese grow. I like the cheese. Nice job on your last grow. Green Mojo for this one.

All 8 of the seeds popped after only two days -- I put a couple of pics in my journal. Very impressive seeds indeed!

Thanks so much lordhighlama -- I guess this will be the cheese journal after all -- I have a little stretch going on, and a "triploid" and I have put them under 450w of MH, and they are growing nicely. I will post a pic of what I have so far. I moved the stretching plants from the middle to the outside:

100_0963.JPG

100_0964.JPG

Hi Hemperfi how far/close is your mh light as id imagine you cannot get something of that wattage close unless ya running aircooled hoods etc.
I personally wouldnt throw the seedlings under such a powerful light for at least 7-10 days after they have hardened/matured some with a little air movement and if you did this with a cloning light you can more or less have the light touching the seedlings so reducing any stretch.
Just my tuppence.
T4

those look great hemper... that stretching doesn't look bad at all. I like to plant my seeds in solo cups with a little less than 3/4 full of soil so that way if and when they do that initial stretch I can just bury it with the room I left myself.

T4, the light is pretty close -- 14 to 15 inches. I'll keep an eye on them -- thanks

lord, I'll remember that -- great advice. I have never had a problem w/ stretch -- Don't want to start now.

I did put a little more soil in a couple of the cups great idea -- those are the kind of things that make a grower a grower. thanks. I'll be a grower one day :)

It will be two weeks tomorrow since they were dry seeds -- here is how they look now -- any advice?

100_0993.JPG

100_0994.JPG

That's what I was thinking too Puff, but they look so good I hate to mess with them -- I'll do it this afternoon :)

Thanks for the reply

HF

Absolutely text book plants hemperfi when ya repot them cover stem to just below lowest side branches and top them over and over as many times as ya can to open up the canopy and increase harvest.
As a footnote any males will show themselves as the biggest/tallest/bushiest fastest growing plants.
This is FACT.
T4

Thanks so much dman -- they are looking fine so far...

T4, I am going to let them steep in their new pots for a few days, and then I'm going to fem them -- try anyway -- if they don't fem they will be topped, and I will top again and again. I kind of figured the best looking plants would be male -- works that way with ducks as well :)

Thanks for the heads up.

WEll, I got her done -- They came out of the cups easy, and they haven't missed a beat. :)

100_0995.JPG

I'm actually looking at getting those exact seeds. I'm going to have to subscribe to this one.

Looks good. I noticed those grass basket type pots on the right side, I love those things. No muss or fuss just drop them in to bigger pot to transplant, who could ask for easier?

Latest posts

Back