Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think of the idea of just letting this Cheese grow out naturally? I sure would like to see them that way -- no topping, no Femming, no LST -- just give them what they need and see how they grow, but these are my first Cheese, so I don't know if that is a good idea or not. What do you think?

Peace

Its all your call Hemperfi but both myself and multifarious have grown these strains out and averaged 5 x cheese phenos before Rockster had finished his magic and stabilisation of the strains.
They are not massive yeilders when left to grow out normally but i did 42 oz dry from 5 x topped/lst'd cheese and all 5 were different phenos which finished @ 9 -11 weeks.
So i havnt beaten that record of mine yet with normally grown out cheese so your call.
Ill try and dig up the thread and link ya think i was under different name then before the crash.
T4

I'd love to see them, Doc -- thanks

T4 -- I hadn't even thought of the yield -- I was thinking how pretty they are lol. It may come down to how many females I have -- I may not have room in the tent for a lot of bushiness -- we will see. So you would recomend a little S&M for the Cheese? I'm going to flower them in a 4x4 tent under 600w HPS -- How many will fit?

HF

Great looking plants Hemperfi. I would like to see some grown out doors, just to see how tall they would get. Take care brother. PEACE!! :)

Yeah, PP, that's what I'm saying -- just to see what they are suposed to look like would be way cool. Peace to you as well my friend -- WE think a lot a like :)

Peace

There on another site and ill grab pics later i did place them into flower @ around 20" and they more or less went to 3.5ft but were all lst'd.
T4

Ok as you can see they were mega stretched due to a friend who cared for them while i was on my holidays who thought a better idea was to place them on the floor and turn on his ceiling flourescents 8ft away instead of my plan of when they get to 1" from my cloning lamp just adjust the lamp higher on the yo yo's:holysheep: so they were stretched bigtime.:rolleyes:
The biggest looking plant has 7-10oz colas wet so they need tying/staking up.:eek:
I dont understand why you wouldnt want the maximum yeild from these cheeses cos when you taste and if you didnt go for max yeild you will kick yaself again and again and again.:hubba: :p
Some were sat influenced some indica and some mixed sat/ind.:D
T4

potted.jpg

now15dayflower.jpg

day27.jpg

satdom.jpg

sat2.jpg

sat.jpg

great.jpg

day30.jpg

day50.jpg

best.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Enjoy:hubba:
Btw my room is 7.5' x 4' x 6.5' sloping ceiling.
T4

6.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks man. Most excellent and very CHEESY fo sure. I can't make up my mind what I want to do with them. I got a scare today tho -- the power went out for 3 hours -- I'm not worried about the cheese, but the ladies in the tent... I doubt they will hermie because their light went out for a few hours -- I hope anyway.

I'm going to have space problems if all these cheese' are female. I'm going to have space probs in vedge as it is, and I do have more seeds, and I will have clones -- think I'll just let em grow... for now

Peace

HemperFi said:
What do you think of the idea of just letting this Cheese grow out naturally? I sure would like to see them that way -- no topping, no Femming, no LST -- just give them what they need and see how they grow, but these are my first Cheese, so I don't know if that is a good idea or not. What do you think?

Peace

Hi HemperFi,

if you let them go au naturelle without topping or training I'd advise that you don't grow them very tall as the branching structure leans far more to the sativa side with most pheno's and Cheese#1 isn't really given to growing monster plants because of quite large internodal spacing.

But as you can see from Time4Plan-B's pictures (Cheers bro!) that topping and training is the best way to go with this strain. Time4 has been working with my stuff for quite a while now and has really learnt how to get the best out of them. :)

[
But as you can see from Time4Plan-B's pictures (Cheers bro!) that topping and training is the best way to go with this strain. Time4 has been working with my stuff for quite a while now and has really learnt how to get the best out of them. :)[/quote]

I'll say, T4, those cola's look amazing. Really nice man. :)

Id be an idiot if I were sitting here thinking I knew as much as you fine folks do about this Cheese or any other strain of this fantastic plant. I am not sure I have any Cheese #1 growing, as all of my internodes are tight (about 1in apart). I really don't have any experience w/ LST or HST, and I do NOT want to screw up this Cheese because I don't know what I am doing -- having said that tho -- I do have a little experience w/ Femming and topping, so I guess that is the direction I will go here. I know how and why and where to FEM and top, but I don't know WHEN to do it to them. They are all about 5in. tall and working on their 6th internode, and they are beautiful, healthy and I'm thinking -- happy. I sure don't want to screw this up. Plus, if they start bushing up in vedge, I may not have room for them, and if more than about 4 of them are female I may not have room for them in the tent. I guess everything is a compromise, and I should just do it and deal with any problems as they arise. Thanks so much for your help and your interest. I will do my damnedest to make you proud.

Hf

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

You are shaming us seasoned growers with those beauties Hemperfi and like you say you may not have cheese #1 but dont matter they all express cheesiness in different degrees so your getting cheese one way or the other.
Id fimm/top when you get to say 8" high and when you go into flower trim back to leave your best/strongest branches then just grow.
You have lots of support as and when ya need it here so onwards with the cheese grow.
T4

thank you again T4 -- I will do as U suggest -- glad you are here, and thanks for the huge compliment -- MMMMMMMMMM boat cheese :)

The Cheese is looking very nice -- they are about ready to fem. I'll give them another few days...

100_1016.JPG

100_1015.JPG

Is it "Fem" or Fim? -- I fem (fim)ed the two Sativa clones on the right a few days ago, and there are many, many bud sites popping out at every internode on the plants -- It's a wonderful technique -- I'm thinkin...

Fim- " F**** i missed"

Woa, Hemper, you HAVETA do whatever plan b did to theirs' . Very nice. I think i have to get cheese seeds now.

i just decided that every plant i look at, is the most beautiful plant i've ever seen. LOL

Latest posts

Back