Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sol, lol, I know what you mean. That is until I layed eyes on T4's plants. One Hell of a yield, but the man's plants look like survivors of Dr. Mengala's German prison camp experimental laboratory. Very cool, but I am just not ready to torture my beautiful little babies that way. :) I will FIMM them soon, and I'll try hard not to miss, but if I do, I'll just keep trying to FIMM the new tops :) I'm going to get some fine Cheese -- watch...

Had a little scare in the grow room concerning Mites, but there is no way the Cheese are infested as they are in the NEW vedge room which has been painted since the plants in the tent were there. Only one plant in the tent is infested, and I have my eye on things.

It ain't easy -- this hobby :)

Peace

I'm learning that there is a difference in growing a beautiful plant, then flowering and growing for the specific purpose of maximizing yield. I feel that in T'4s' case ,he is maxing yield, whereas i, grow a nice plant and wonder why the yeild isnt quite what i might like. SO, maybe a little more torture is needed. I mean i dont smoke leaves and stems ,so why grow them?
My current grow is a good example of this- i should have flipped way before i did. Nice plants, but.... ANYWAY, my point is au natural might not be the best way to go. That's why i like this... always learnin:)

Yeah, Sol, I like that about this hobby too, but I like the free smoke the most. I figure the first crop paid me back my investment -- even if I don't sell any. At least I'm not out buying weed from the cartels, and that is saving me a bunch. Growing is an adventure for sure, and I suspect we will keep learning as long as we grow this extraordinary plant. Green to ya, my friend

HF

The Cheese is about ready to FIM -- what do you think?

100_1024.JPG

100_1026.JPG

100_1028.JPG

100_1029.JPG

Yes they're ready. I often fim mine quite a bit small than yours are now.

Looking good there Hemper. I see more dank in your future.

Fim Fim Fim away Hemperfi they is just superb looking specimens
T4
Nite Nite folks its 2.49am here in windy u.k. and im 3 x trees down in my garden.
Damn

Some leaves at the bottom of a few plants are showing a bit of yellowing. I have uped their nitrates a bit. I will give them phed lake water next, and then start agressive vedge nutes.

I will fim them in the morning -- I'm a little high right now :)

The vape is a pretty cool little machine.

Thank you THG, T4 -- I think they look pretty good too...

HF

loooooookin goooooood..... :hubba:

hey Hemper Fi, i saw this is Cheese, but u also said you had 4 diff strains. did u mean 4 diff cheeses or ??

i was lookin for a suggestion on what certain cheese i should try out?

Bushy, they had a half price sale on the Cheese. I didn't know which of the 4 strains I wanted either, so I got the Quatro pack -- all 4 strains -- I KNOW I have Cheese, just not sure which strains are coming up. I only planted 8 seeds, and all of them sprouted within 8 hours of one another. They sent me 17 Cheese seeds and a freebie Dinafem, Blue Widow, which I am saving until I have the room to do it justice. I figured all the strains would be excellent, so I will take what I get and be a happy camper :)

peace

Thanks PP -- I fimmed them this morning. I can't wait to see what happens -- hope I have room for them all -- I'll make room...

Bushy, if I was going to buy just one strain, I think I would go with the Cheese #1 -- the original Cheese...

All of them look real nice tho :)

Peace

HemperFi said:
Thanks PP -- I fimmed them this morning. I can't wait to see what happens -- hope I have room for them all -- I'll make room...

Bushy, if I was going to buy just one strain, I think I would go with the Cheese #1 -- the original Cheese...

All of them look real nice tho :)

Peace

k kewl, and this is a weird question, the cheese line, why that name? does it actually taste like cheese? or ?? lol cuz i saw theres blue cheese, and swiss cheese.. just dont sound too appealing..

I really don't know why they call it cheese -- but I love cheese, so I had to have some :)

7greeneyes said:
CAN'T wait for a boutique strain called bacon...

i have some Juicy Jay's Bacon flavored papers, rolled one and thats it, too gross to lick, almost made me gag. has little pigs on it

Cheese got its name way back 1989 i think from a growers group who named themselves the 'exodus crew' which is also why U.K. Cheese is sometimes refered to as Exodus Cheese and the name of the genetic freak plant from a packet of Skunk #1 seeds was soo different from the rest of the plants they decided to clone this particular plant and once in flower had a very pungent skunky earthy bad cheese smell about it so from then on in it got the name.
This is also why it was only available as a clone for soo many years until Rockster did his backcrossing/crossing/cubing/reversal thing and then it was available to the masses worldwide.
Or something like that.
Rotflmao.
The other thing is you need the best in carbon filtration when growing cheese out cos it stinks to high heaven ive even 10 bagged the stuff in freezer airtite bags and can still smell the stuff.
Lol
T4

The cheese is growing nicely. There are bud sites coming out at every node on both sides of the plant. There are no alternating nodes yet, but the plants are a good 7 or 8 inches tall, and apart from a few of the lower fan leaves turning yellow, they look splendid. I am sooo looking forward to the stink of cheese :)

Here is a shot of them thise morning:

100_1040.JPG

100_1041.JPG

100_1042.JPG

100_1043.JPG

Latest posts

Back