Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hemper those are some exceptional specimens you have there, good work. looks like they should be showing sex anytime soon now. 10 nodes high & look at the 8th node and there should be the organs you hope for.

Thanks Doc. I sit and study them a lot :) I'm going to clean up around the bottoms of the plants and get rid of the yellow leaves when they need fed again (tonight or in the morning) and then just let them grow. I'm sure a few of them will be female -- someone said the best looking, biggest, most vibrant plants will be males -- they all fit that discription, lol. I hope I get some ladies...

It is very cool to be getting compliments from such distinguished growers...

I'm still thinkin it's the strain -- not me...

Peace

HemperFi said:
Thanks Doc. I sit and study them a lot :) I'm going to clean up around the bottoms of the plants and get rid of the yellow leaves when they need fed again (tonight or in the morning) and then just let them grow. I'm sure a few of them will be female -- someone said the best looking, biggest, most vibrant plants will be males -- they all fit that discription, lol. I hope I get some ladies...

It is very cool to be getting compliments from such distinguished growers...

I'm still thinkin it's the strain -- not me...

Peace

Thats the GREAT thing about genetics.. They could do you wonders or give u garbage..

Having good genetics is great, but you wouldn't have those good looking plants if you were not good at growing the plants. IMO. Good genetics or not, I have seen people absolutely butcher house plants and the like. My wife for one. LOL Your doing great man. Stay safe.

powerplanter said:
Having good genetics is great, but you wouldn't have those good looking plants if you were not good at growing the plants. IMO. Good genetics or not, I have seen people absolutely butcher house plants and the like. My wife for one. LOL Your doing great man. Stay safe.

hahaha well ofc, you gotta know some stuff.. lol

wet cheese

100_1045.JPG

100_1047.JPG

how bad is the smell while in veg? stronger than usual?

they look goooood!!!

those look spot on..........pic perfect! good job!

BushyKush420 said:
how bad is the smell while in veg? stronger than usual?

they look goooood!!!

Ya thats what I was wonderin. I know my con cheese stinks something awful While she was veggin I tried not to dirupt her cause she would leave a stinky burnt popcorn smell on you lol. I can't wait to see what she smells like soon. Im sure yours will put out plenty o stink in that ol boat.

Lookin great man keep up the great work :cool2:

Not much stink yet -- I can't wait to smell the flowers :)

and thanks Bushy, Jack -- they do look pretty good so far -- I have learned not to count my chicken tho -- anything can happen -- I have my fingers crossed and I do a little MOJO dance on ocassion -- sure would be cool to have a perfect, no hastle grow. Does that happen?

HF

As already mentioned they are superb specimens sure wish after 13 years constant growing i could manage beauties like that Hemerfi
Show is on.
T4

T4, your post gave me tingles all over, and you are right -- "The Show is On." My ego went on a spurt of glee, and then I realized why and how I could have plants as nice as these -- it is because you and the rest of these growers have been struggling and learning for years and years, and through trial and error you are now in a position to help others (noobies) not make the same mistakes that you did when you first began to grow this fantastic plant. I am willing to take some of the credit, but without your help I doubt I would even be able to pop a seed. So, my friend, the credit goes to you, and MP and all the exdperts in here willing to give their time and knowledge to us rookies. Without you fine folks I would have nothing in my garden, so I want to once again thank everyone for all their help -- I truly appreciate what you have done for me here -- I know now that I will always have some stash, and it feels so damn good :) 13 years ago you didn't have this resourse T4 -- Hell, I'm just taking advantage of your past mistakes. Thank you sooo very much!

HF

Thanks for the reminder im a failure
Rotflmao
Nah jesting i had nuthink to do with those plants of yours i onlY have knowledge in flower as my seedlings stretched to 8" high and had to be supported by kebab skewers i kid you not but once in flower they redeemed themselves massively.
Ive not much experience with seeds tbh but did get a little better after 100 or so.
Lol
T4

Your right Hemper. I've gotten more off of these guys than I could ever have learned in such a short time.

I hate to bore you-all with simple greenery, but these plants are growing as though they are posessed. I have Fimmed them, and now they will just bush out and there will be many, many bud sites -- I can count twenty bud sites on each of the two clones I have Fimmed. They will have to vedge for another couple of weeks -- The ladies in the tent won't be ready until then, and I am going to have a crowd of plants -- Depends on the amount of males I end up with. They haven't begun to sex, but they are on their 9th node, and I expect them to begin showing sex soon -- here they are today. What do you think?

100_1049.JPG

100_1051.JPG

100_1052.JPG

100_1053.JPG

We never get tired of looking at dank in the making. Your plants are all looking just great!

Thank you Goddess -- They look fine so far -- got my fingers crossed :)

Latest posts

Back