Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchase any packs from the Kaliman seeds catalogue on the Attitude Seedbank website and receive one pack of Cheese #1.

This offer will run untill further notice, so get yourself a bargain with some amazing souvenir seeds from the Kaliman Seeds product range.

chug-a-lug-a-cheesey good time is ahead in your future hemp

Thank you all, Orangesunshine (took a ton of that stuff when I was a youngster :) Fastcash, PP -- I appreciate the input

I hope so Lama, I'm doing evewrthing I can think of that might help, but you know it's a gamble -- so many things can go south so quick. I do have my fingers crossed, and the plants are looking pretty good. I have high hopes, that's fo sure :)

Puff, I beleive I am seeded up for a year or so -- factor in clones and my litle grow area is at max capacity. It sounds like a great time to get some cheese tho :)

Peace

If my memory serves me right i got 11 females from 16 seeds from kailman so 75% fem rate and all rooted mega fast
Looking spot on cannot wait to see them in flower Hemperfi
T4

HemperFi said:
I hate to bore you-all with simple greenery, but these plants are growing as though they are posessed. I have Fimmed them, and now they will just bush out and there will be many, many bud sites -- I can count twenty bud sites on each of the two clones I have Fimmed. They will have to vedge for another couple of weeks -- The ladies in the tent won't be ready until then, and I am going to have a crowd of plants -- Depends on the amount of males I end up with. They haven't begun to sex, but they are on their 9th node, and I expect them to begin showing sex soon -- here they are today. What do you think?

looking great hemp..very green!..how long till you flip em?

T4, I have 5 little plants in the tent flowering since Dec. 1st. They need at least 2 more weeks -- The cheese will be real ready by then to begin flowering -- I'm thinking -- and perhaps they will sex for me in vedge, and then I can clone the next run and flip them. The timing of this whole operation is an area where I am a little weak -- when to do things so everything falls into place at the right time. I'm working on it :)

Peace

all plants will eventually show sex in veg, you just have to know where to look.

Well, when they lift up their skirts or pull down their jeans, I'll be there with my magnifying glass scopeing them out. Little boys will be dealt with quickly and quietly, and the little girls will give up some excellent cuttings near the bottom of their stems. Fimming causes bud sites to spring forth from every node on the plant. There is hardly any stress on the plant, and they don't miss a beat in their growth. The Cheese is a bustin out with bud sites. I hope I can pull this off....

Peace

I can always tell the sex of my plants cos i flower them to see
Lol
Yes Hemperfi its a hard thing to nail down getting to my stage of perpetual monthly harvests give or take a week as atm i have different strains and different flowering periods and mixed strains in flower at the same time so until i can say which is the for sure best harvesting plant that is good weed and until i have all the same strain or a couple of strains that finish the same time i wont have it spot on nailed to every 4 weeks.
Working on it though.
T4

T4, every 4 weeks is a lofty goal -- every 8 weeks would be fine with me in my limited space. I can clone, vedge and flower -- it's just a matter of timing and experience. I believe we are ALL working on it in our own way.

I was given some enzymes yesterday. They are called Great White. I was also given a little schooling on enzymes and how they work and what they do. According to my man at the hydro store, there are two different kinds of beneficial enzymes. One of them attach to the hairs of side roots and help absorbe nutes, and another kind (I forget their names) attaches to the main roots and helps to absorb liquids. He said that Hygrozyme is only one of these enzymes, but this stuff he gave me called "Great White," contains both types of beneficial enzymes. I asked if chemical nutes would kill the little buggers, and he said no way. He explained that neither the plant or the enzymes could tell the difference between chem and organic nutes -- nutes are nutes are nutes as far as the plant is concerned. I am going to give it to the Cheese with PHed lake water and a little cal/mag. I am then going to give every plant in vedge a good wash down with SNS 217. I see no evidence of mites in either the tent or the vedge areas, but I believe a little preventative maintinence is in order because of my receint history concerning the Borg. I'm not going to put anything on the girls in the tent. They were treated in vedge, and I believe only the one plant was infested, and i think I caught it soon enough. I hope anyway. I keep looking through the scope and don't see any sign of infestation. What you will see are fresh eggs, and I don't see any. If you see the eggs, all you have to do is look around a little while and you will see the bugs. What I am thinking is, "No eggs, no bugs." Wish me luck on the mighty eradication.

The Cheese is NOT infested. I did a bleach treatment and then painted, so I doubt there are any bugs in there with the Cheese.

Any suggestions?

Its easy Hemperfi just place plants into flower and if say they are 8 weekers you have taken clones a day before from said plants so then ya wait for these to root average 7 days then veg for 3 weeks and again take clones from these and place into flower room alongside the 4 weeks into flower plants and start again.
Long haul its does your nut in remembering but its getting there for me.
As for mites i have some stuff i spray on mums its systemic stuff stays within plant for upto 10-12 weeks so no chance of smoking the stuff from harvested stuff.
T4

Okay, I see the error of my thinking -- I was thinking that the tent was to be empty when the next crop went in there -- It never occured to me to put plants from vedge in there until the current crop was finnished. Makes sense to crowd the flower room instead of the vedge area.

The Cheese are ALL female -- so far :)

They are growing nicely, but I want them a little bigger before I put them to flower. They have taken the Fimming wonderfully, and they will have lots of bud sites -- I am very excited about this grow. This is my test -- am I a grower? We will see....

Peace

You're a grower.

My extreme Q quit last night. You would have thought I had lost a friend. I panicked. I guess my girlfriend and I worked it over too much and it over heated. Anyway an hour later as I was chagrined about how to tell you that my vape died, it arose. I plugged it in and everything is ok. Phewy. I must be a true addict. I got the pipe and the lighter but it wasn't the same. So don't throw it overboard if it over heats.

I'm wanting to give the Cheese some enzymes -- my man at the hydro store gave me some enzymes called "Great White." He claimes that products such as Hydrozyme are made up of only one of the two kinds of enzymes roots need. One is for the hairs on side roots to make them accept nutes better, and the other is for the main roots to help them pick up liquids better. I don't think he was blowing smoke up my bum because he traded the enzymes for a little bottle of Floramite (4oz) I had that I don't need. He gave me some other things as well, a bottle of SNS217, some pepper spary (for around the garden on the floors and carpet and walls to keep crawling bugs at bay) and a copy of his new book. I asked him if chemical nutes would kill the enzymes (as I have heard in MP) and he claimes that the enzymes can't tell the difference between chem nutes and organic any more than the plant. This seems to make sense to me, and it rings true in my agregeously taxed mind. I took a couple of fan leaves along to show him. They had a bit of necrosis beginning to happen at the tips and edges. He said it looked like heat damage or a ventilation problem, and he was correct. I have been turning off the A/C when I close the tent at night thinking the plants in vedge would stay cool and vented by the open door and the small fan attached to the cooltube -- I went in there in the middle of the night, and the vedge room was 87F. I have adjusted, and the vedge room has cooled down considerably.

What I need to do is cut a vent in the side of the boat, so I am not venting back into the grow room. Everything stays cool if I keep the A/C running, but it is mid Jan. and I am running A/C 24/7. I will get it right before I leave for the summer. I'd do it now, but I need a tool that will cut a 6" hole in the side of my boat and a vent to cover it -- I'm thinking on it...

I started this because I had a question, but I got stoned and forget what the Q was, lol -- something about enzymes....

You-all have a great day. It is sunny and warm here at the lake, I fed my birds (I have been adopted by 3 mating pair of birds) 2 coots, 2 mallards and 2 redheads. They stop by a couple of times a day for a snack, and they are there waiting every morning when I crawl from my little cave they call a stateroom. It's a good life here on the boat -- I hope you-all are enjoying life as much as we are.

Peace

i got some prozyme now, started giving it to them right at veg. started at 5ml at 2 weeks and stick with that until about 4 weeks till harvest and it gets bumped up to 10ml a gallon.

plants aredoing good, havent noticed anythign differnt from the ones without yet but early to tell.

You crack me up Rosy -- I like the vape a lot -- I sat it up by the bed, drapped the whip across the pillow and had it positioned in such a way that I could just turn my head and take a hit, a little while later I turned it and the TV off and drifted away.... never felt so safe smoking in bed, :)

I do have to say this tho -- I seem to get a different high from the vape. I'm thinking it's more a CBN (is that right) than a THC high. I don't get the punch from the vape I get from a nice, fat, joint. It's a good high tho, and I will use it every day -- I just think it best to switch up some. I like to hit the fan on F3. The vape gives me a shotgun. It's very cool....

Someone was asking about Superthrive -- I told them you know all about the stuff :)

Have a great day Rosy -- sure glad it came back on for you -- good thing to know. You and your friend must have really been working the little machine over, lol.

Peace

Dont cut the hole below the waterline Hemperfi.
Lol
Yes you are a good grower for sure and when i mentioned each 4 weeks i did mean flowering not vegging.
I have my plants ready for flower in another room and each 4 weeks i place the vegging ones into the flower room then it all starts over again.
Btw how tall are the plants Hemperfi as they will at least double and possibly triple in size before the stretch stops so some lst/bending/supercropping may need to be done it dont matter when as i was still bending over the branches 5-6 weeks into flower.
T4

Latest posts

Back