Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hemper, I am glad you are a survivor, you were very young when you had to start. I am glad your here at MP. What a story. Mr rb enlisted in 69. I was a hippy girl that passed out daisy's on Earth day. Smoked lots of seeded pot. I didn't do acid. Anyway, peace man.

HemperFi said:
Thanks T4 -- I finally got the hole put in the side of my boat, and I'm venting hot air outside of the boat. It's the first time I have had negative preasure in the tent. Things are looking up. Damn, I worked today. I'm going to have a drink and a bowl and take the rest of the week off :)

Peace

Sounds like you deserve a drink and a bowl. I did the same last evening.
:48:

Peace to you and Mr. RB as well, Rosy. I consider myself a survivor -- of a lot of things -- like a lot of people who have lived through the most interesting period of time in all of history. When I was born there wasn't color TV -- what has happened in my life time is mind numbing, and has been one Hell of an adventure. Still is...

A toast to you Goddess, my relentless mentor :)

Puff, those are some really sweet looking little, tight noded, green, perfectly formed and cheesy plants -- what are you going to do with them? Top, Fem, LST, HST? or let them grow au natural? They look comfortable and happy. Can't wait to see the flowers...

Peace

no training, just letting them do their thing :)

i hope they are girls, one of them kinda growing like my Kush plant with kinda a "L" shaped stem which is giving it a sort of lean. the kush did this to a extreme though, the tap root even surfaced and went back down for some reason on the kush
IMG_20120220_123650.png

might of just been the placement of lights when the Pure Afghans were still in there causeing a bit of leaning to the light in seedling stage, once the afghans were out the lights got closer and it straightened back out. still within my stretch limits for veg, as you can see nice tight nodes under there :)

The Cheese is developing many nice buds, and I love seeing the vedge area so full of green :)

100_1158.JPG

100_1159.JPG

100_1160.JPG

100_1161.JPG

Looking great hemp!

They are going to be beautiful flowers

Hey Hemper. Their looking great man. Your going to be high for days. LOL Putin a hole in the boat, collecting pollen, you've been busy. Stay safe my friend. :)

Thanks, Duck, Bubba, PP -- I don't know what the weight will be, but, yeah, I'm going to high for DAYS :)

I love this stage of development -- when the flowers begin to bust out and show their potiential.

I will like them better in a couple of weeks tho -- when the frost begins to get heavy and the real stink begins -- MMMMMMMMMMMM I DO love this plant.

Peace

both those cheese plants i posted showed sex today on the 5th node :)

2 out of 2 Female :woohoo: :clap:

but maybe ill mis-sex them like you did ;)

Hi HemperFi,

respect bro, you've had the toughest of starts in life and overcome awful hardships that make me seem to have had it dead easy, so honestly, big ups to you mate. :aok:

And yes, the stink is yet to come and I really do hope it will be to your liking.

@PuffinNugs. Nice one on the 2 females.:hubba:

Rockster, I am already loving the stink of the Cheese, and thanks for the ups bro -- I'm looking foreward to seeing the Cheese mature -- it's going to be awsome...

Congrats Puff, I doubt you will mis-sex them -- I'm the rookie -- not you bro :)

Peace

Hemperfi i wont tell you again-your way past the rookie stage now but its a constant learning curve that just gets better and better and sometimes worse.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hemperfi i wont tell you again-your way past the rookie stage now but its a constant learning curve that just gets better and better and sometimes worse.
Lol
T4
I find people start to slack after a couple successful harvests. I'm gulity also. Must be all the good dank you end up with ;)

BHO -- they are in 3 gal pots -- I'm feeding about once a week -- I give them nutes every time because it is so long between waterings. As the buds get bigger they should up-take more liquid and I will feed every other watering.

Puff, I am beginning to realize that I am going to have a pile of dank after this next harvest -- I will not slack off of my diligence -- I need one more sucessful harvest before Summer, and I will stay on top of things until then. It is nice to have my room running on auto-pilot, but I am in there lots anyway. I know as soon as I slack off something terrible will happen -- I kind of expect it actually. The Borg did a bad thing to my head -- I know now how things can go South in a hurry.

Peace

There are six or seven nodes on most of the clones in vedge. I just finished going through them all feeding and inspecting them. I found one male -- the only way I knew for sure it was male was because of a perfectly formed nanner on one of the lower nodes. All the rest of them look female to me, even though I know there are five more boys in there -- I'll find the little bastards :)

Bud development in the tent is getting very sexy -- I do so love it when they are busting out like they are -- I'm laughing....

Peace

I found another male Cheese today in vedge -- I put him under the lifght down below -- gonna try this pollen catching thing again -- I don't know if I managed to seed the plant I tried to seed, so I'll do it again in my last grow.

Peace

Latest posts

Back