Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should of waited till the "nanners" inside dryed out on the plant. thats when they are technically ripe other than being fully opened

the green to them would of turned really yellow right before they open up. just touching them too hard would of cuased pollen to spill out.

when i pick them like you are doing usually i have to hold the vial up to it because a few break open just fromt aking it off the plant. the rest i just rip the tip off and pour it into the vial by gently massaging it between my fingers and if done right only pollen will be in the vial, no nanner pieces.

Yeah, Puff, I saw pollen, and I have attempted to pollenate a couple of buds on a cheese pheno -- I took her from the tent, drapped wet paper towels over most of the flowers and stuffed a couple down into the vial. I waited a while and then sprayed the plant with cold water. I may have succeded, I don't know, I may have failed. If I don't get seeds I'll make another attempt during the next grow. I do have 6 Cheese males in vedge -- wish I knew whick ones they are lol

Peace

I sat in the grow room for a long time last night -- I was still sitting there when the light went out. The Cheese is doing fine. Buds are beginning to pop, and there are going to be a lot of them. I can't wait to see what the flowers look like in a couple of weeks. They seem to be growing a bit slowly, but they look healthy enough, and I am predicting a fine harvest. It has been weeks since I have seen any sign of Mites -- I believe they are gone, but I will keep looking. Here is what the girls looked like last night when I shut them up in the tent:

100_1144.JPG

They have been 12/12 for 22 days in the pic above. The vedge room is packed tight. The Satori babies are looking sweet. Everything is green and growing. Why do plants in small pots grow faster than in bigger pots? The last six Cheese clones I planted had to go into little containers so I could get them under the light. They have grown almost twice as fast as the clones I planted in 1 gal. pots. (Interesting) Also, Why is that spot in the back, left corner such a nice place for a plant to excel? Does the light focus more energy back in the corner? What you see in my vedge area will be my last grow until next Fall. I will grow out another Cheese male. This one will be smaller and easier to manage, and I will get some seeds. It's the only way I can keep a pheno of the AK-47. I believe it will cross nicely with the Cheese, and I don't want to lose such dank smoke. It's the middle of February people. All the outdoor growers must be busy with clones. I'm sitting here on the old boat, stoned, listening to classic rock. It's a good life :)

Peace

100_1146.JPG

100_1148.JPG

Must be starting to smell esp when touched on subject of Kampuchea i am fasinated reading about and watching Nam documentaries.
Youll have to tell us more Hemperfi.
T4

Great pics Hemperfi,

Are the ones in flower tied down? they are really spread out nicely either way.

Hi HemperFi,

the girls are shaping up nicely and going by your pic in post #403 it looks like you could throttle back a touch on the nitrogen but hey, it's difficult to gauge colour of a leaf surface via photography but they do look a tad dark green from here, just a touch, mind you.

T4, I need to be a little wasted to tell war stories -- one of these nights....

dman, no, I didn't tie them or bend them or torture them. I did a simple FIM on them.

Rockster, I agree. I fed them this morning -- just GH micro and bloom -- some cal/mag. I think they are happy :)

Peace

This may make you laugh then Hemperfi my father in law who passed away 7 years ago was sargeant major in army and about 20+ years ago on holiday in spain met up with a fella similar age ex army n all that anyways got chatting and father in law says he was stationed in ww2 at spandau prison guarding rudolph hess lol his wife said dont talk nonsense you would have 4 years old or some childlike age.
He argued until he was red in the face.
He did suffer in his later years from a altzeimers type desease called louey body syndrome so maybe this had something to do with it.
Lol
T4

Cannot wait for you to be wasted for the war stories Hemperfi
Lol
T4

T4, My mother was so drunk on vodka when I was born, I came into this world drunk. She was so wasted she couldn't squirt me out, so the doctor grabbed my head with some tongs and kinda crushed my skull as he pulled me into existense. I have always felt a little different, like there is something missing, something everyone else has and takes for granted but is missing in me. I still feel this way. Both of my parents married five times. I was raised by a lot of different people. I was incarcerated nine time before I was thirteen and then did a year and a half in a boy's ranch before being set free in the late 60's. It seemed natural for me to slip into the drug culture. They called us Hippies, but we were mostly just druggies. I was anyway. My phylosophy was "If it feels good, do it." I must have taken acid 400 times. We were all busy tuning in -- turning on -- and dropping out, and it was a lot of fun. If I had a time machine I'd go back and live those years over and over again. I didn't believe there was a chance in Hell I would be drafted. I had a record a mile long, I was 369 on the draft list, and I really wasn't warror material, but the guy I worked for knew someone on the local draft board, and one day the notice was waiting for me when I went to work. My father worked there too, and they had got together and decided going to war would "make a man out of you."

Bloody hell Hemperfi youve had a mixed life thats for sure and reading between the lines i wouldnt have thought in a million years you have been through all that stuff.
T4

Puff, my back is fine -- it's my front I'm concerned about :)

Sorry about the WAY off topic post -- blame it on T4 lol

Who me i had nuthink to do with it...........nothing wrong with talking about life in general Hemperfi today for example i was working with someone who has bi-polar 700mg of pills a day to function and he told me how the voices in his head told him to kill his wife so he placed pillow over her and tried to suffocate her she called the police he was detained then sectioned mental health act for a while - i did say so your rubbish at trying to kill people mate.
He said at the end of our day he hasnt laughed soo much for years and this was great medicine- i too laughed as his stories.
T4

A few HPS shots of the girls in the tent -- they are happy.

100_1150.JPG

100_1151.JPG

100_1152.JPG

100_1153.JPG

yeah they are happy looking, a bit stretchy but very nice.

my Cheese #1 is growing like a weed now, no training for mine though, i like them au naturel :)

Hey puffin cheese is a stretchy plant irrelevant of whose cheese it is.
Looking great there Hemperfi keep up the good work.
T4

Thanks T4 -- I finally got the hole put in the side of my boat, and I'm venting hot air outside of the boat. It's the first time I have had negative preasure in the tent. Things are looking up. Damn, I worked today. I'm going to have a drink and a bowl and take the rest of the week off :)

Peace

Latest posts

Back