Cherry Ak 47 clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
Ok got this clone from the dispensary I can take a cut already ill let u know when I got a few ready to flower.PS

image.jpg

Lookin Good! What do you pay for a clone at the dispensery?

maineharvest said:
Lookin Good! What do you pay for a clone at the dispensery?
Depends on the strain I payed 10 for this one I've seen them as high as 30 dollars a clone.thanks for stopping in PS.

I wish michigan had thier **** together, the dispensarys I goto have no plant clones , just human ones.

Ok took three more clippings from the cherry ak47 mother.

image.jpg

Here's the first cut,almost ready to see what this is ll about a little veg and to the flower room she goes.PS

image.jpg

Ok put my cherry ak47 to flower since I got a cut already rooted and four more in the cloner.in also put a unknown clone in there in there own 5gallon buckets.PS. Lets go

image.jpg

I ran the Cherry AK 47 for the last two years. My entry into the Bud Pic of the Month is the Cherry Ak 47. I love this strain.

Your clones look outstanding.

Happy New Year!

tcbud said:
I ran the Cherry AK 47 for the last two years. My entry into the Bud Pic of the Month is the Cherry Ak 47. I love this strain.

Your clones look outstanding.

Happy New Year!
Thanks tcbud so what's this strain all about I see u kept it for a while must be real good.PS

Ok so the cherry ak ended up going outside to finish she didn't come out to well but ill keep u all posted on my outdoor plants of this strain as soon as things get rolling.PS

Latest posts

Back