Cinderella 99 and Apollo11 x Blue Moon Rocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not sure i got them from a friend who has been growing for years and he made them with the ones he already had and told me that they r good so i went with it since he gave me like 30-40 of them for free. and they seem to be since i had 18/20 seeds come up

we have a 400 MH/HPS and then i'm going to add some more lights to the bottom soon to help with bottom growth. next i'm going to get a 600 hps for the next box that i'm making. thanks for joining the fun ironlungs

this is for everyone :bong1:

hey everyone here are some more pics of the family.four of them had to have there soil uncompacted so there r four small ones in the middle of them all

IMGP4577.JPG

IMGP4576.JPG

IMGP4575.JPG

another set of pics for everyone. nothing much else i can say since i took a few bong hits. but i can say i wish new years would get here faster lol. stay safe every one

IMGP4602.JPG

IMGP4603.JPG

IMGP4607.JPG

mind if I sit in on this one? I've started C99 / AK47 from seed about 2 weeks after you, I also am in soil(well my plants are) and feed FF nutes, so it will be nice to compare! I will try to get my 16 yr old to spend a little time with her ol man, and show me how to do pics, and stuff and get a journal going for mine. Good luck with the grow!

I haven't seen n e one with brothers grimm seeds....but I really like the way my Joey Weed's took off. 10 of 10 and they are strong and healthy

OK so Whats going on with this grow you guys? We want more, and it's been over a week now. Pictures?

Hey everyone. sorry its been a while my dad had to have cancer removed so i have been running the family company. but now that is stuff is over and everything is going good i'm back. we put them into flowering sunday and already have 9 females we have a week or two more before we have to remove males and i know there is some in the 20 we have going and i got word today that my next round is going to be sour diesel x c99 pics will be up tomorrow since i only had time to water before lights out tonite

sry i didn't get the pics up last night here are some...but i think half of them will be cut down today i know there is about 8 males in there. and my one special plant went male but my friend wants it so he can breed it so its not a big lose since i will be growing that one again soon. be safe everyone

IMGP4669.JPG

IMGP4672.JPG

IMGP4673.JPG

Sorry to hear about your father, I hope all is well with him, and your family! The plants are looking really good! C99 x sour deisel...that sounds wonderful!!!Thanks for the update!

hey everyone its been a while but everything is going well the girls are looking really good nothing but smiles on my end lol. here some pics

IMGP4681.JPG

IMGP4685.JPG

IMGP4692.JPG

IMGP4694.JPG

IMGP4691.JPG

Allright guys!!! I was wondering how they were doing, and your father to? I hope he is doing as good as the plants! Thanks for the update, and the pics! How many do you have now that the males are gone? I had 4 males out of the 10 C99/AK47, which just freed up a bunch of space to let the girls get HUGE! Keep up the good work! Oh yeah, do they stink???

we came out with 50% females.killed 9 males and the apollo 11 cross male was moved to get some pollen and then to be killed off

Hey let us see them beauties...I know them buds have got to be gettin big. How are ya?...how are the plants? I'm just being nosey, haven't heard from you for awhile!

Latest posts

Back