clear cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Reaction score
i have planted sum ladys in clear plastic cups i have got them in the grow room under hps i can now see the roots throw the cup will this harm the roots getting
the light throw the cup

thx 4 the replys i think i will try to cover them up some how i will post a few pics 4 u they to small to goto bigger pots at the mo they are not quite a week yet but you can c the roots running down the side

maverick said:
i have planted sum ladys in clear plastic cups i have got them in the grow room under hps i can now see the roots throw the cup will this harm the roots getting
the light throw the cup

roots arent supposed to get any light, some people with low budget sometimes spray paint there containers black

yup- i would replant soon into larger containers, sounds like there almost ready.

I wanna see a pic of a plant growing in a clear plastic cup so i can see how it grows lol

I would definitely transplant them asap. Light isn't good for the roots. They need the dark. I only keep my seedlings in dixie cups for about a week so they are probably ready for the transplant by now anyways. Good luck and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back