Clone Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we're great at cloning over here...got a great bubble cloner i built from the D.I.Y. section on here...but as for the patience, thats a different story now. i got the BAD BAD BAD habit of starting my clones in my hydro with only 2 or 3 little roots...man do they struggle!!!!! i am in no way in charge of taking clones anymore, i can say that because i spend more time IN my grow room than OUT of it, because my girls need soooo much care. best advice i can give is definately the patience...and i AM going to start doing them in rockwool, just so i KNOW they have roots. question for ya growdude, starting them in rockwool...does it HAVE to be the starter plugs? i only have the slabs of it...

1x1x1 cubes are great. its hard to mess them up. soak them in the right solution ,give them the right humidity and temp and you will get 95%. GL

Thanks guys i really aprecite you coming by..

4u2smoke said:
Hey Red...I too am tryn the art of cloning....I tried the soil clone 2 times and failed on both..I made a Bubble cloner from this DIY forum and we will see...I know we need to practice patience when it comes to this..and IMO this is the toughest part of growing that I have had so far...I know we will get it down sooner or later...Good luck

;) Thanks bro.. yeah i hope itt gonna work with us and i think it will because of the great people who helps us in the uniqe fourm..:D

williehd1 said:
Now that I am achieving nearly 100% success rate on my clones, I can admit that I killed many clones before I figured it out.

:D Thanks bro.. so you mean that its important to tie those clones with a stick to root?? because some of my clone are really bent until the pot and its look extremly unnatrul..they are so bend and the leaves are so dry they look almost dead !! i dont know do they have a chance??

i turnned the mother plants to flower about 5 days ago and i took 6 clones from them?

Clones should perk back up after 48 hours, lets see some pics if ya can.

Latest posts

Back