Clone Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtdevil

Reaction score
How Much Do Clone Cost A Friend Of A Friend Has Some Kush And White Widow Clone He Wants $20 Each Does That Sound Right Seem High To Me But I Could Be Wrong Thanks

That would depend on how well established the clones are. It also depends on whether these clones are from solid genetic stock. For $40 I can order some dank, quality beans and grow them myself, but if these are good quality and are well established plants then it might be worth $40 to get 2 nice plants that are already grown out to maturity, and are already sexxed and guarenteed female. :)

hey if its decent stuff, even if you only pull a OZ from it, thats still only $20 a oz ;)

dirtdevil said:
How Much Do Clone Cost A Friend Of A Friend Has Some Kush And White Widow Clone He Wants $20 Each Does That Sound Right Seem High To Me But I Could Be Wrong Thanks
If they are mature clones. They are 20$. They should be about a foot. If they are the baby ones like 6" they should be 10$. :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back