clones right into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
i was given 4 clones the other day. I already have 3 plants in fowering on their 4th week. due to situation, I had to put the clones right into 12/12 lighting right after putting in pots.

they looked good the 1st day, yesterday the leaves started drooping,
they perked up this morning with the lights,

NOW, almost every leaf and stem are drooping down far. the leaves are are still green and nice but drooping

what could this be. did putting them right into 12/12 without letting them veg a few days send them into shock?

when you said u got clones... where they already rooted?... cuz if not, they need to be under at lest 18hr light... preferably 22/24 for now. they might not be rooted yet... at any rate, I'd at least spritz them periodically with some vit B or even water at least.

yes they had roots already. I got them from the dispensary so i know they are female as well. all 4 had roots. the dispensary guy had 4 sour diesel left and said i could have them.

ya... just spritz them numerous times a day, man... they'll recover on their own.

right now I'm using this stuff called Diamond Nectar... it's this sample bottle I got from General Hydroponics (R)... anyways... it's working great as a foliar spray. I use bairly f all in some water right outta the tap (ph is lower than 5.5) and it works just great. just make sure you leave the soil to dry out in between waterings... I foudn mj prefers to get starved, and only water at the first sign of wilting when I know the soil is dry (using a watering mater).

hey..hows the humidity. you might be running low RH. BRING UP TO ATLEAST 70% FOR A WHILE. the max rh for flowering is 65% so maybe thats why?

thanks for the info. but don't think it is a problem with the setup or my humidity though. I have my 3 other clones that are in week 4 of flowering and they are doing great. about 74 degrees in day and 62-66 degrees at night. these clones are under the exact conditions and I did the same exact thing with the 3 clones flowering now. plus these new clones are the same as one of my flowering clones.

I just didn't know if i should have vegged for a few days first? I didn't have a separate room though to do that.

I didn't know if they were just in shock or something and they would bounce back. with my flowering clones I vegged for 4 days first.

Latest posts

Back