clonning with superthrive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jane_doe

Reaction score
Ok, my husband was headed to the hardware store and I told him to stop by the garden center and get me some rooting powder so I could take some clones. Well the lady over there told him to use the superthrive and it would work. Well it has no instructions for clonning or cuttings... and well I've never heard of it being used. I told him I didn't think it would work and she said it was the only thing they had. I dont know guyz what do you think?

superthrive to clone?

has anyone every tried it ? how long did it take? and what was your method?

Thanks

I had some success with ST but a lot more with root hormone...they got it at my home depot...green light i think

You can use a drop or so of superthrive to presoak the rockwool or pellets or whatever your using to put the clones in BUT your gonna need some kind of gel or rooting hormone to dip the stem of the clone into before putting it into your pellet. Make sure you cut it under water at a 45 degree angle also, this is what I do and so far I have had 100% success rate on my clones. Good Luck. OH and you can get rooting hormone from walmart, home depot, callaways, etc. and its only like $5 USD.

thanks megan thats what I was thinking. This will be my first attempt at taken clones so I want to make sure its right.

Thanks again everyone!

I find good as I hear can use the whole way just small amounts like a drop to a litre if that ;)

Peace

Latest posts

Back