Closet done and ready to grow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crooked spine

Reaction score
Hi friends, after weeks of work and months of research, finally I got my closet done and ready to grow, I got few pics if u guys want to give any suggestion will be very welcome as a first time growing will very helpful any comment...thanks again

:bong: Crooked spine \m/ :headbang2: :bong:

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

IMG_1250.JPG

Closet.JPG

Very nice i see someone has been shredding the threads! Ok see a problem..in the last pic....ya got no walls!:eek: :D What ya gonna grow? Hydro or soil....and the most important question of all....Smooth or chunky peanut butter?;) Welcom to MP!

very nice ! this is my first grow also ,isn't this exciting! it is for me!, my 1st seeds cracked and are in there peat pellets now,any way good luck to you!

Set-up is looking good so far. Can't wait to see more. Fill us in completely- where are your genetics coming from, what's your growing medium, watts and type of light, nutrients, all that jazz.

Oh yeah, and :welcome: to MP

Man I notice this happens alot, but what stinks, is I read the whole thing until someone is like hey this is old and im like doh!

rotten_socks420 said:
Man I notice this happens alot, but what stinks, is I read the whole thing until someone is like hey this is old and im like doh!

Me 2

Latest posts

Back