closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my scope it is only a 30x easy to see trics. Just that the focus wheel is getting hard to turn

Nothing like having good smoke for the holidays :aok:

This ripening process is confusing me. My other plants, the clones, looked very done judging by the buds while trichs were not. My girl in soil is the opposite. She's got lots of amber, happened in the last few days, but stigmas are mostly white. I will let her go for a while though, have three plants mainly cloudy. The big, topped one has shown her first couple of amber trichs too, so I guess I will start the flush tomorrow.

Got to take a break from growing for a while, not more than a couple of weeks, but I don't like it. Good thing is that it's because I might have a shot at changing my apartment for a much nicer one. But that means there will be trangers in my home, and I really don't wanna take any chances.

Btw, the ppp takes a long time to cure. The SK started to smell nice after just a few days in the jar, but the ppp still smells, well, plant. And a bit of weed of course.

Got a few pics that turned out quite nice. Take care/
k

all.JPG

soil.JPG

topped.JPG

Congrat on the fine harvest. hope the apartment hunt goes well.

My second ppp-clone is 8 grams, well trimmed and dried. It went in the jar today, guess it will loose another gram while curing.

Nice pics and I love the Strawberry Kush! I got to get me some of that because it sounds delicious and because I dont have anything Strawberry yet. =)

in flower in my speaker

BTW - Did I read that correctly? Are you growing herb in a large speaker case? If so that's freakin' awesome dude!

Vegs said:
Nice pics and I love the Strawberry Kush! I got to get me some of that because it sounds delicious and because I dont have anything Strawberry yet. =)

BTW - Did I read that correctly? Are you growing herb in a large speaker case? If so that's freakin' awesome dude!

Oh yeah, the sk is really good. chopped early but really strong. Smell is also great. Much better tha the ppp i have harvested. Try it, you'll like it.

No, I grew in a small speaker case.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36160

It was a lot of fun! I now use the speaker as a veg box. Growing a girl for a friend who is building his first cab right now. Thought it would be nice to bring him a gift!

Take care

/k

I think so! We have gone a long way, me and my girls. But there is still some road ahead.

Everything is fine, excepet some flies. This grow has been without an trouble (ok,i did have a hermie) which has been quite pleasant.

Some pics for you:

all.JPG

topped.JPG

topped (2).JPG

soil.JPG

Chopped my soil lady 15 min ago. I bought a lens that magnifies 10x, and it was much better then my 60x. The overwiev makes it easier to see how far the trichs have gone. 'And there was a fair amount of amber, so down it went. Really happy with the result, think it will be 15-20 grams once dried.

My last girl will get another few days before she comes down.

trimmed.JPG

chopped.JPG

whole.JPG

bud.JPG

My last one is not in a hurry at all. Day 67 and starting to get amber, but there is still a few days before she is ready. I will let her go to about 60% amber, if I got the patience that is.

Oh yeah, strange things are happening to my buds! I think that it is a bit of heat stress. Any opinion would be great, cause I'm a bit worried. First pic shows problem.

Take care
/k

bad.JPG

good.JPG

whole.JPG

My last pic of the whole plant was bad, here's a better one.

DSC00459.JPG

hi kebnekajse looking at your last pics id say those buds have budrot by the photos.

hope im wrong but sure looks like onset of budrot imho

skallie

No, I am very sure it is not budrot, it's heatburn. It's dry and starts from outside, the inside is good. But thanks for the heads up.

Hey Skallie, you got me real worried for a whoile. So I cut of the burned parts and checked , but it was all good. No rotten stuff or mold. Phew!

nice buds man,
well done!
i had a bit of heat burned leaves on my bugbud too, nothing to worry about though!

Chopped my last girl today. Will have to lay low for a while, but will be back this summer together with my blue mystic! I decided to do a scrog. In the meantime I will perfect, or at least improve, my closet. Some smell issues and light leaks that appeared in the last week will be fixed.

Will return with final weight. Take care
/k

DSC00460.JPG

DSC00463.JPG

kebnekajse said:
Chopped my last girl today. Will have to lay low for a while, but will be back this summer together with my blue mystic! I decided to do a scrog. In the meantime I will perfect, or at least improve, my closet. Some smell issues and light leaks that appeared in the last week will be fixed.

Will return with final weight. Take care
/k

Congrats K, on your fine harvest. I enjoyed your GJ and the pics, of course!
Looking forward to learning your final weight as well... I'm a few weeks out yet, sure is a satisfying lil hobby isn't it? :hubba:

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back