College Student Paying Way With Marijuana Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
POTUS said:
Why do they need the guns? Because they are willing to take another humans life over some weed.

I think he had them guns for protection. If he's growning that much weed and selling it all, he's got a lot of cash on hand. And if there's a lot of traffic going in and out of that house, someone might realize he's growing stuff and try to rob him. JMO

1. you dont have to move out of the country. you can vote, lobby, fundraise and support laws you want and laws you dont. the idea of constitutionalisim is that the government is equally responsible to the people as the people are to the government. unjust laws are why america exists in the first place. read the constitution and tell me where it says the government controls the people. this is an equitable society.

And, and I want world peace and, and all people to love each other and and....

Reality sucks sometimes. Marijuana will be illegal for the next 50+ years. It works that way for those who control the power. Those who control the power, control the laws. Like I said, reality sucks, but I do see it.

2.The gun thing. alot of these articles reference firearms like people aren't allowed to own them. this is bull....the article said he had a gun, not that he used it in support of selling weed.

hehe, he was growing a basement full of weed and had a loaded sawed off in his closet......"Honest, Mr. Piggie, it's in case I saw a mouse or a cloth eating moth that might eat my kids jammies...." Uh-huh....SURE....

Crack me up. If the dude caught someone trying to steal his crop, he would have murdered them on the spot with that shotgun he had ready to do just that. You're naive if you think not.

POTUS said:
Then he could have just waited on further schooling until after he worked a full time job and also worked the farm until it sold.

Because he was in a hurry to go to school doesn't justify becoming another cartel wannabie street scum weed seller. He could have gone to school ten years later.

That means he would have had to sacrifice his own desires for those of someone he loves instead of not caring enough to do so.

Man, you're talking to the wrong person about this. I have real hard feelings about this issue.

No hard feelings man. I've seen a lot of pain come down over weed sales.

i totally agree wit u on the street dealer aspect an such. trust me.. y u think im so die hard bout growin my own for myself now. im bout fed up wit it as u are. hence everyone has that choice in life to grow or buy one or the other to smoke. it is a shame but i'm sure that if we all could be self sufficient and efficient in everythin in this world then walmart and oil companies etc wouldnt be like the street thug dealers of the corporate world.
even when it becomes legal people are still gonna have that choice to grow own or just buy it and i guarantee even when legalized there will still be alot higher markup on it vs growin it urself just as it is now. only the legal risks are then voided out. and hello uncle sam taxin the **** out of it and u know why the govt. will do this.... BECUZ THEY CAN
the only difference between the govt. and our guntoting drug cartellians etc... is our govt. has no one above them, and that they are more influencial and convincing and do things politically even tho politics dont mean a thing. the govt is gonna do wat it wants to do irregardless. JMO
watever happened to "we the people..."? i think over the years that has gone out the window as well as alot of other things in this world as time goes by.
sorry for raggin on ya back bout it man. i do not mean any offense by it, it just that he was a very good frend of mine years ago and he was a good guy wit a good heart and spirit. just got desperate and probably felt overwhelmed by the financial situation at such a young age and was taken by it when he saw an opportunity/gamble, and took it. tho he lost and doin time now. he did manage to save the farm for his sister an mom tho. at the very least when in the time it woulda taken him to do it by workin he woulda lost it before long at all.

USA right to bare arms for pro tection of your self or love ones... Like that guy in texas who shot two guys stealing from his neighbors.lol

cuy103 said:
I think he had them guns for protection. If he's growning that much weed and selling it all, he's got a lot of cash on hand. And if there's a lot of traffic going in and out of that house, someone might realize he's growing stuff and try to rob him. JMO
EXACTLY.

To protect his weed and it's sales and the profits from those sales, he was willing to take another human beings life.

WRONG WAY TO THINK.

POTUS said:
1. you dont have to move out of the country. you can vote, lobby, fundraise and support laws you want and laws you dont. the idea of constitutionalisim is that the government is equally responsible to the people as the people are to the government. unjust laws are why america exists in the first place. read the constitution and tell me where it says the government controls the people. this is an equitable society.

And, and I want world peace and, and all people to love each other and and....

Reality sucks sometimes. Marijuana will be illegal for the next 50+ years. It works that way for those who control the power. Those who control the power, control the laws. Like I said, reality sucks, but I do see it.

2.The gun thing. alot of these articles reference firearms like people aren't allowed to own them. this is bull....the article said he had a gun, not that he used it in support of selling weed.

hehe, he was growing a basement full of weed and had a loaded sawed off in his closet......"Honest, Mr. Piggie, it's in case I saw a mouse or a cloth eating moth that might eat my kids jammies...." Uh-huh....SURE....

Crack me up. If the dude caught someone trying to steal his crop, he would have murdered them on the spot with that shotgun he had ready to do just that. You're naive if you think not.

no, i am right long side u there. the gun thing.
different people hold differnt things at different values, is all i can see in that. some would just say screw it take the ****. some would say not over my dead body. and that bein me, not sayin i'd kill someone over my grow but hypothetically it would absolutely devastate me to where i'd prolly definately hurt someone if they jacked me. listen to slomo77's story in his thread. he went to work and come home to find his whole harvested an cured stash and left him nthin to smoke.

jus curious.... how would u react if someone came in ur home to jack u of all u had. and u had a gun in ur closet say a huntin rifle actually for hunting. u cant tell me u wouldnt at least pull the thing on them for thinkin they could come into ur home an strait jack ya stuff an a'least try scare em. gotta do wat ya gotta do. this world is shady. and full of shady people

clanchattan said:
if i caught some one in my house trying to steal anything, my tv,stereo,cash,stash,rash ointment,my hustler or my hamster, that person gets a load of double-aught low brass rubber buckshot in the thighs. and if he dies than he shoulda stayed the hell outta my house.

as far as seeing reality i guess its easier to see it than do something about it. jaded are we?

i'm wit ya on this one clan...

zipflip said:
i totally agree wit u on the street dealer aspect an such....
sorry for raggin on ya back bout it man. i do not mean any offense by it, it just that he was a very good frend of mine years ago and he was a good guy wit a good heart and spirit. just got desperate and probably felt overwhelmed by the financial situation at such a young age and was taken by it when he saw an opportunity/gamble, and took it. tho he lost and doin time now. he did manage to save the farm for his sister an mom tho. at the very least when in the time it woulda taken him to do it by workin he woulda lost it before long at all.
I do understand. I took no offence from anything you've said man. I hope you took none from what I've said.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures". That expression has been around a long time.

It doesn't say "Desperate measures are always ok to do if you're desperate".

Think of it this way as well; had someone in that district gotten a bug up their butt over some "new kid" selling weed in their area, they might have come and murdered the entire family over it. I've seen that one as well. More than once.

The farm wouldn't have made much difference then.

Becoming part of the problem isn't the cure for any problem.

Peace to you man. I mean no harm. I'm old, I'm stubborn and quite often I'm an azzhole. There are more than a few people right here on MP that would back that statement up.

All and all, I wish no one harm. I try to live without causing harm to anyone and do the best for me that I can.

Good luck to you and everyone here on MP.

DON'T SELL WEED. GROW YOUR OWN.

POTUS said:
EXACTLY.

To protect his weed and it's sales and the profits from those sales, he was willing to take another human beings life.

WRONG WAY TO THINK.

but u know wat. i bet whoever would try to break in there obviously is aware of the extremez of his operation and would probably see fit to bring a weapon themselves. i mean who would be so dumb as to enter a lions den to take his meal from him unarmed man. and if he comes a toting a gun and u aint got one well guess wat. maybe he'll let u live and just take ya stash or maybe he'll plug one in ya then take ur stash. i say he played his card right given the circumstances really. played it safe. IMO

clanchattan said:
if i caught some one in my house trying to steal anything, my tv,stereo,cash,stash,rash ointment,my hustler or my hamster, that person gets a load of double-aught low brass rubber buckshot in the thighs. and if he dies than he shoulda stayed the hell outta my house.

as far as seeing reality i guess its easier to see it than do something about it. jaded are we?

You and I see the value of human life differently.

As for doing something about life....you have no idea.

i read slomo's story and am about to go check up on it. from the beginning of this country we were allowed to keep firearms for a reason. so we could eat, protect ourselves, loved ones, and possesions, and our country from all threats foreign and DOMESTIC.

POTUS said:
I do understand. I took no offence from anything you've said man. I hope you took none from what I've said.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures". That expression has been around a long time.

It doesn't say "Desperate measures are always ok to do if you're desperate".

Think of it this way as well; had someone in that district gotten a bug up their butt over some "new kid" selling weed in their area, they might have come and murdered the entire family over it. I've seen that one as well. More than once.

The farm wouldn't have made much difference then.

Becoming part of the problem isn't the cure for any problem.

Peace to you man. I mean no harm. I'm old, I'm stubborn and quite often I'm an azzhole. There are more than a few people right here on MP that would back that statement up.

All and all, I wish no one harm. I try to live without causing harm to anyone and do the best for me that I can.

Good luck to you and everyone here on MP.

DON'T SELL WEED. GROW YOUR OWN.

LOL no way not where I'm from tho not here. small towns all over this state and farmers etc... its laidf back as far as big time drug dealers and guns etc.. like that tho. maybe just a harrassing telephone call is all ya'd get round here lol.

stubbornness comes wit age i say lol jus playin tho....
naw its cool im not offended. i was actually intrigued by ur debate on all these points etc... a'least i kow ur not one who always agree's wit everyone or wats bein said just to fit in like a poser so say. UR REAL MAN just keep it up
thanks

POTUS said:
You and I see the value of human life differently.

As for doing something about life....you have no idea.

yeah id, like to retract the whole jaded line. that was a little low.
i dont know you or what you've done or been through. im sorry for that and im goin to edit it out right now. it was uncalled for.

zipflip said:
jus curious.... how would u react if someone came in ur home to jack u of all u had. and u had a gun in ur closet say a huntin rifle actually for hunting. u cant tell me u wouldnt at least pull the thing on them for thinkin they could come into ur home an strait jack ya stuff an a'least try scare em. gotta do wat ya gotta do. this world is shady. and full of shady people
Regardless of why they did so, if someone threatens my life, I have no intentions of letting anyone end my life prematurely. I sincerely hope it never happens, but if someone breaks into my home with weapons and intent of harm to me, my own survival dictates that I end their life if necessary to preserve my own.

The next evening, the gators would get a nice free meal of azzhole. The police would never be involved.

However, if someone came in and stole my crop, and everything between the walls, if I didn't have to kill them, I sure wouldn't.

clanchattan said:
i dont know you or what you've done or been through. im sorry for that and im goin to edit it out right now. it was uncalled for.

Interesting quote in ur signature (ben franklin)

clanchattan said:
Thanks man. "Heat of passion" remarks are seldom meant. You're prolly a very nice person! You are a stoner after all!

POTUS said:
Regardless of why they did so, if someone threatens my life, I have no intentions of letting anyone end my life prematurely. I sincerely hope it never happens, but if someone breaks into my home with weapons and intent of harm to me, my own survival dictates that I end their life if necessary to preserve my own.

The next evening, the gators would get a nice free meal of azzhole. The police would never be involved.

However, if someone came in and stole my crop, and everything between the walls, if I didn't have to kill them, I sure wouldn't.

im personally not going to take the time to ask..........if im there.
if im not there then thats what my homeowners policy is for.

i dig the gator theory, i got 275 acers of mountainside to lose them in.

POTUS said:

Well, i'm not talkin killing someone who tries to jack ur stash solely. i'm talkin if say that just in case time when and if someone were to come wit a weapon and throw it at u in a sense... lol i wouldnt go off rambo on someone tryin to rob me. i'd try to use my fists the real way a man does it not a ***** way wit a gun but if someone pulls a gun or kniife on me or family u dam rights i'll be too... but i'm not one for killin someone over somethin material either but if my life or that of my families is threatened then i'd do wat i had to.

zipflip said:
LOL no way not where I'm from tho not here. small towns all over this state and farmers etc... its laidf back as far as big time drug dealers and guns etc.. like that tho. maybe just a harrassing telephone call is all ya'd get round here lol.

stubbornness comes wit age i say lol jus playin tho....
naw its cool im not offended. i was actually intrigued by ur debate on all these points etc... a'least i kow ur not one who always agree's wit everyone or wats bein said just to fit in like a poser so say. UR REAL MAN just keep it up
thanks
I've figured out old from practice. Over my life, I've lived in almost every major city in the US and quite a few in other countries. They are all the same....just different languages spoken. A few weird local characteristics, but pretty much the same.

Power rules. Nothing else much matters in survival. Stay out of the area between opposing powers and you'll live as long as I have.

POTUS said:
Power rules. Nothing else much matters in survival. Stay out of the area between opposing powers and you'll live as long as I have.

now if those arent some true words of wisdom i dont know wat are. makes total sense really....

but really there are no opposing powers in my area honestly. its more the oil industry thats takin over my state the last year or so. its mad crazy oil boom here lately thats bout the most power ur gonna find anywhere round here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back